Asus?

I like ASUS boards, one of my spare rigs is running a ASUS board.

I love Abit boards though, rock solid OC'ers and well worth the price.

There both good companies, so you won't go wrong with either one.

I have used only Asus board in all my desktop full sized systems and in pc i build. Never had trouble with any of them. Some of the newer ones like the A7V8x and N8X on the AMD side that haven't had problems. and on the P4 side using the C800, P800, S533, and G8X. Never had a problems with any of my Asus board at all. Very dependable o/cing board and extreme speed. I have used pretty much all Asus boards in building pc's for clients.

My last Asus TUSL2 motherboard was bulletproof, still kicks ., and it is for sale now! :P

I built a system for my dad, with an Asus A7n8X Deluxe board, had a few quirky issues, but it seems it was the ram. That board seems to be particular about what ram you use. We even tried the latest bios. It was a rev 2.0 pcb by the way, pretty new.

I am now running an Asus P4GE-V motherboard, so far so good. :)

• 2 weeks later...

ok thnx for informing, but about the memory, why does Asus doesn't support the memory that other brands do support like mentioned before the Hyper X? I mean, it's Kingston. And Hyper X works perfectly on any Abit board.

Personally, i love the asus boards. The only bicker i have about them is the fact that i am on my third, thats right, my third a7n8x deluxe because of bios corruption. It was just a problem they had with the a7n8x deluxes and having weak cmos batteries, but still, it was uber inconvinient and wasted a lot of my time.

But even with all the problems that i have encountered with said boards, I still wouldnt buy anything other than asus. Top Notch!

I have an asus.. good overclocking.. im at 2.8@ 3.387 Ghz.. can go higher.. but only complaint.. onboard sound dont work on mine..never has.. right out of the box! O well..!

This PIC posted is befor the wire manigment.. but it gets a good shot at the board :P