Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Pro

Asus?

Hi,

I was wondering, do you guys have any probs with a Asus mobo?

I had 1 and my HDD wasn't working on that board (P4T-E).

Now I was forced to buy a new system and I bought a Abit NF7-S v2 and the HDD was working on that one :blink: . My question, do you guys have any trouble with the compaility of Asus mobo's?

Abit NF7-S Rev.2

1700+ JIUHB @ 2310 MHz (210x11)

Point-of-View Gf4 Ti 4200 SP 3,3 ns 64 mb ram

512 DDR 420, Corsair

Aero 7 Lite

I've owned 3 different Asus motherboards of all different models and no I haven't had any compatability problems.

yeah ive had a few asus mobos they were all great till i got a a7n8x dlx. had a hard time finnding ram that worked then i had that bios problem twice so know im on my 3rd a7n8x and am having some prroblems right now but im not 100% sure its the mobos fault yet. one thing is for sure i dont think ill buy another asus again im going abit next time

I have an a7n8x deluxe and non-deluxe and both have had ZERO compatiblity problems with HDs or RAM or videocards or anything. And i even have sticks of ram from 2 different makes in both of them, and they are dual-channeled with no problem

I love my a7n8x deluxe...no problems at all. I even ran different size/different speed/different make ram in dual channel with no problem. (It was a 512 pc2700 with a 128 pc2100)

I have both the a7n8x deluxe and the p4c800-e deluxe, both work great with zero problems. Had an abit board, thier flagship p4 board(max3) which had the famous vdimm issue, not sure if they got around to fixing the problem or just kept ignoring it or not.

I have both the a7n8x deluxe and the p4c800-e deluxe, both work great with zero problems. Had an abit board, thier flagship p4 board(max3) which had the famous vdimm issue, not sure if they got around to fixing the problem or just kept ignoring it or not.

It's fixed.

Well, I've owned an Asus board, KT333 chipset. I was generally happy with it until the power connector basically broke off. Partially shotty work, part my fault.

I've bought two Abit boards since, one on the KT400 chipest and my current NF7-S. The first one, I fried, and the this one just kicks total ..

However, none of the three had ANY problems at all with anything...lol

Yeah, my Asus board has been good to me, and the NF7 system I just built for a friend seems to be working very well, and for a while I was even contemplating switching my board for his real quick :ph34r: (but only because I have a rev 1 Asus board, no 400mhz fsb support :()