Transformers 2

Fogel

It was so explosiony I liked that part, I hated they scion twins, they made me very angry anytime they spoke or moved or were on screen...

I really like the movie over all and kinda wish it wasn't like 2 and a half hours long but all in all it was really entertaining.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This

link

is

hillarious

Seriously I haven't laughed that hard in MANY years...

OMFG

I don't know why but this:

"So it's not as bad as shitting your pants?

Marginally. I honestly had to make a pro and con list to figure it out. "

Has me cracking up...

You know that's already posted a few posts up, right?

Personally I haven't seen it and I won't. I'd probably pass even if it was free, but part of me actually really does want to see it just so I can say it sucked without it being speculation.

The link you posted reviewed it exactly as I expected it to be reviewed. Honestly, I know it's very biased, but I bet most of the stuff in there is true, just exaggerated. I'd also be willing to bet a lot of it isn't even exaggerated.

I read Clay's link too and that one's just as biased in the other direction. Painting Bay out to be some visionary because he realised that T&A, explosions and car chases sell tickets to the main ticket-buying demographic. Wow, amazing deduction! At one point they say that Bay is "deep" because he wrote the annoying-main-kid's character to have a hidden secret that his car can talk and that it was such great character development the way he had to hide that from his parents. LOL. Talk about low expectations.

Anyways, I'm actually curious. For those that saw it and read GreenGiant/Andrew's link... The ridiculous plot stuff he talks about? Is that real? I mean if even half of the plot stuff he talks about in the review is true... wow.

I know you'll say "But Verran, it sold a bajillion tickets!" Yes, yes it did. And Dancing With The Stars is the #1 show on TV. Does that mean that's quality TV? Are we going to look back on that in 20 years and call it a visionary classic? No. We'll call it a pop-culture fad, just like Transformers.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This

link

is

hillarious

Seriously I haven't laughed that hard in MANY years...

OMFG

I don't know why but this:

"So it's not as bad as shitting your pants?

Marginally. I honestly had to make a pro and con list to figure it out. "

Has me cracking up...

yeah man I beat ya to the punch :-P

That link was right in a certain context. The plot did have holes in it and stuff didn't seem right, but it overall was a fun movie which is what people want.

Edited by greengiant912

I saw it when Jammin and I were in Miami.

The film was ridiculous, absurd and reeked of far too many 'American ideal values'. It was cheesy and in many parts, completely and utterly lame - more so than a crippled racehorse. The final battle was strangely short, robots were hard to identify (already a sore point) and some stuff was a bit obscure and assumed you already knew the answers.

But I completely and honestly will attest to one thing: I enjoyed it with every fibre of my being.

Stop taking it so seriously and see it for what it is - robots in disguise punching seven shades of poop out of eachother! :lol:

(and someone answer me this: why the fark do Americans CLAP and APPLAUD films at the movies? You guys are totally odd as cod ... )

Someone answer me this: why the fark do Americans CLAP and APPLAUD films at the movies? You guys are totally odd as cod
I never understood that either, the only way it would make sense is if you were at the movie premier and the people that were in the movie (or wrote the movie or directed the movie, etc) were actually IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU!

:closedeyes:

I never understood that either, the only way it would make sense is if you were at the movie premier and the people that were in the movie (or wrote the movie or directed the movie, etc) were actually IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU!

:closedeyes:

Neither Mr Bay nor Megan Fox were present, I can assure you.

(and someone answer me this: why the fark do Americans CLAP and APPLAUD films at the movies? You guys are totally odd as cod ... )

Lol, I've never had anyone clap at movies other than the first showing of Star Trek (but they're hardcore fans) and a moment in the final Lord of the Rings where Gandalf knocks out the crazy Steward... Must be Florida... been their once and it was crazy!

I'm going to try and see this at Imax... hopefully it's still showing.

I didnt read all the post, actually i didnt read any of them D;

just wanted to say, I just played the game Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and didnt like it at all... its a performance eating game, it doesnt feels like you're a huge roboto, you feel your self fighting in a miniature area. eww hated that feeling QQ bottom line1 awful game!

I didnt read all the post, actually i didnt read any of them D;

just wanted to say, I just played the game Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and didnt like it at all... its a performance eating game, it doesnt feels like you're a huge roboto, you feel your self fighting in a miniature area. eww hated that feeling QQ bottom line1 awful game!

Perhaps you should go back and read the posts instead, eh?