does anyone else have sprint

IVIYTH0S

The bb curve sucks. I can't stand typing on the damn thing. (My dad owns one for work)

I just got on the sprint network because my friend works for them so I get an absolutely ridiculous deal on monthly payments. I did a lot of research and bought the HTC touch pro. Its a great phone so far, lots of really useful settings. BIG FAT keyboard, which is nice for me cause I hate small keys. Display is nice, touch screen is somewhat jumpy sometimes when scrolling. Battery life isn't awesome, but eh. The problem with the pre is that it lacks a lot of possible functionality because its so new. You could just wait for the new HTC touch pro 2 though...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bb curve sucks. I can't stand typing on the damn thing. (My dad owns one for work)

I just got on the sprint network because my friend works for them so I get an absolutely ridiculous deal on monthly payments. I did a lot of research and bought the HTC touch pro. Its a great phone so far, lots of really useful settings. BIG FAT keyboard, which is nice for me cause I hate small keys. Display is nice, touch screen is somewhat jumpy sometimes when scrolling. Battery life isn't awesome, but eh. The problem with the pre is that it lacks a lot of possible functionality because its so new. You could just wait for the new HTC touch pro 2 though...

yeah the battery is atrocious like any high function phone, they make a 3000mah battery that actually makes the phone able to be away from the charger but it makes the phone a blimp so I'm still not sure about getting one (and it's $80 :blink: )