does anyone else have sprint

IVIYTH0S

use the phone without chargin it during the day, what do you mean by that?? I'm confused :huh:

and this is my new phone (for those who don't know)

htc-touch-pro-00.jpg

I mean you can use all the features throughout the day without having to worry about the battery dieing. The OS and battery life are unbeatable. Everything works on it. There is very good app support for it too. I'd check it out. Especially if your a heavy texter, web user, app user.

Bahh my English is horrible today.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean you can use all the features throughout the day without having to worry about the battery dieing. The OS and battery life are unbeatable. Everything works on it. There is very good app support for it too. I'd check it out. Especially if your a heavy texter, web user, app user.

Bahh my English is horrible today.

I may take you up on that if my WinMo HTC Touch Pro doesn't turn out as awesome as it's sounding to be (I keep reading about all the extensive modding that you can do to it, with all the custom OS's and such)

Guest ajmatson
I may take you up on that if my WinMo HTC Touch Pro doesn't turn out as awesome as it's sounding to be (I keep reading about all the extensive modding that you can do to it, with all the custom OS's and such)

I have a Touch Pro with a Custom WM6.5 ROM and Sprint Radio 1.11 and I love it. :)

If you end up getting an HTC phone, then I would suggest checking out xda-developers.com. It's a great resource for HTC phones, especially for custom ROMs. The site was really helpful in making the two HTC phones I had even more useful.

When I used to sell Sprint, you had something like 30 days to exchange the phone if you didn't like it without affecting the contract. You would also get the rebates still.

The Palm Pre is what I have, but I had to purchase it out right because of the plan im on.

post-2263-1246735684_thumb.jpg

If you end up getting an HTC phone, then I would suggest checking out xda-developers.com. It's a great resource for HTC phones, especially for custom ROMs. The site was really helpful in making the two HTC phones I had even more useful.

Yeah, I also heard that ppcgeeks.com is a great place for cool freeware/roms/help

When I used to sell Sprint, you had something like 30 days to exchange the phone if you didn't like it without affecting the contract. You would also get the rebates still.

The Palm Pre is what I have, but I had to purchase it out right because of the plan im on.

post-2263-1246735684_thumb.jpg

I ebay'd my pro haha, I'd never buy a phone new from Sprint from the prices they want to charge. Speaking of which, that Pre must have cost you a fortune without the 2year contract

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Meh sprint sucks around here. I like their plans and all but their coverage is subpar compared to ATT or Verizon.

that's a shame, I never really have bad service anywhere and sprints internet can't be beat. I like my touch pro so far (yet with every highly capable phone, comes a low battery life :()

Guest ajmatson

I use both PPC Geeks and XDA Developers for my roms and radios. They are pretty good and keeping them updated although I might have to sell my Touch Pro soon :(

I use both PPC Geeks and XDA Developers for my roms and radios. They are pretty good and keeping them updated although I might have to sell my Touch Pro soon :(

Yeah I am on PPCgeeks, and have heard of XDA Developers but haven't looked into them yet. How come your getting rid of the touch pro?

Guest ajmatson

I need a Blackberry for the exchange server that my company is switching too so I am looking to sell it to pick up and 8350i or the Blackberry Tour 9630 when it comes out.