N. Korea believed to plan 7/4/09 missile launch on Hawaii

Andrewr05

I must say, im with N.Korea on this one... Kim Jong Il is just misunderstood!

And i don't see Obama wearing awesome glasses! B:)

...Or do i?

obama_glasses20081.jpg

Edited by PeeWee90

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure the US has a really good missile defense system. It wouldn't get that close to Hawaii. Plus Hawaii is one of the most strategic positions in the Pacific and a very part of the US, that's probably well protected in case of such an event were to occur.

If a war broken out, his citizen would flee and revolt against him. All the videos of North Korean that are allowed to be taken are only in the rich cities near the capital. He once had two famous Korean actor and actress kidnapped to make propaganda video about North Korea, until they escaped while in Vienna.

Edited by Krazyxazn

See what the us army displays? Planet destroying lazors? Imagine what they AREN'T showing us.

I know some of what they aren't showing :D Gotta love my job!

Anyways, I thought the range of the newest missile still couldn't even reach Hawaii, but if it does, we'll remember you taco!

Just as long as N. Korea doesn't do something stupid that makes Obama enact the draft (I'm draft-elligible). Although I don't think the draft could be pulled off any more without mass chaos. I think we should just send in some special ops to take out the regime...

We can try an even more vigorous campaign on taking away luxury items from North Korea like the U.N.

Setting: UN cafeteria - LINK

UN: I'll trade my caviar for your nukes. :rolleyes:

Kim Jong Il: Yeah... Uh.... NO. (in the words of Bill Lumbergh in Office Space. Click on link for soundboard)

Edited by Krazyxazn

I saw this on the news last night and they reported it was China to launch on Hawaii...? who knows who's going to bomb who now...?

run for the hills Mr TacoHunter man...you apparently pissed off the wrong country...again...;)

• 3 weeks later...