N. Korea believed to plan 7/4/09 missile launch on Hawaii

Andrewr05

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost hope that they try something. Constantly are they threatening to do sometime to the United States in some way, and now this comes about. I don't want to see any of our land destroyed, but I'm sure the Air Force will take care of it before we have to worry too much. Then, time for war if Obama actually makes a right decision in his seat in office.

Almost hope that they try something. Constantly are they threatening to do sometime to the United States in some way, and now this comes about. I don't want to see any of our land destroyed, but I'm sure the Air Force will take care of it before we have to worry too much. Then, time for war if Obama actually makes a right decision in his seat in office.

i agree. i DO NOT want the missile to destroy any land or harm us citizens. But to put it simply, North Korea needs to be wiped from this earth .

i agree. i DO NOT want the missile to destroy any land or harm us citizens. But to put it simply, North Korea needs to be wiped from this earth .
Or rather Kim Jong-il and his regime need to be wiped from this earth...

he ALWAYS has crazy sun glasses...seriously what the heck??? && if they did launch 1 it wouldnt even hit us ^_^....this reminds me of the end of z world video "okay so one day we decide thos Chinese SOB are going down...."

N. Korea believed to plan 7/4/09 missile launch on Hawaii

:angry2:

Not sure what to think of this right now.

We'll see if this is true in the coming weeks...

they don't have the delivery vehicle for hawaii yet but they are certainly within range of japan ... n there's a loose nut behind the wheel over there too so there's no tellin what they're capable of..(that dude's a truck) B:)

If I could play golf like the dear leader I would be on the PGA and not aiming missiles at anyone ! :P

http://www.oobgolf.com/content/fore+play/1..._the_World.html

The last public test they attempted was a few months back when they aimed a missile toward Japan. It of course broke and fell into the sea but they are crazy enough ( or despite enough ) to do anything.

Edited by jlqrb

This is just another attempt for N.Korea to get attention, with the economy in shambles and just the general public not giving a crap about N.Korea, they feel like its their job to keep the world noticing them as a world power, even if they are the size of a pea...and for that reason, they won't do ANYTHING, the repercussions would be far to great for them, imagine if we send Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris to N.Korea? Thats just overkill :D

My two cents