Conservative state

mikeock

That i understand.

But what if, you are a fan, and yet, are an upstanding citizen.

You then get a tattoo, that portrays that band.

You get into any trouble, hell it could be a disorderly conduct, dui, anything around here, and they then mark your record as a gang member.

Is this a problem?

Yeah, but I don't expect to see an investigation leading back to ICP if the person never says anything about it, if it did however, sure I would think it over the line. I do listen to a lot of metal after all, and while most of what I listen to doesn't have violent lyrics, that can't be said about the genre as a whole, and I know I would think it extremly stupid to blame metal if I ever got into trouble with the law. Edited by Cyrosis

Yeah, but I don't expect to see an investigation leading back to ICP if the person never says anything about it, if it did however, sure I would think it over the line. I do listen to a lot of metal after all, and while most of what I listen to doesn't have violent lyrics, that can't be said about the genre as a whole, and I know I would think it extremly stupid to blame metal if I ever got into trouble with the law.

Here, you get into any trouble they do a tattoo check.

If one of those matches there list, which obviously mine does, you are then tagged as a gang member.

They have gangs in Idaho? I thought it was just potatoes.

I all seriousness I know plenty of people with tattoos are perfectly sane. Then again my friend Richard has a skull with a flaming confederate flag backdrop and he is well, unstable. I don't know I think their should be some sort of extra circumstances that before you are labeled as a gang member. Maybe if you are caught mugging someone with that tattoo, you should be considered a possible part of whoever's gang you are wearing. I don't know at some point people have to stop giving gangs the power of fear and your whole tattoo fiasco would be as good as gone.

Don't feel bad.

I own guns. Lots of them.

I have anti-government bumper stickers.

I openly speak out against large centralized government.

I am white and affluent.

I am educated.

I meet all the criteria for the Dept. Of Homeland Security to classify me as a domestic terrorist.

Don't feel bad.

I am white and affluent.

I am educated.

I meet all the criteria for the Dept. Of Homeland Security to classify me as a domestic terrorist.

Exactly.

"Git my guns dorthy I'm goin havta shoot me a fedrul agint"

lmao

Texas... The state of TERROR

Don't feel bad.

I am white and affluent.

I am educated.

Lol. So i am not the only one here!

Andrew, that article was to great hit the nail on the head.

Edit: if that's what they want to call me, might as well embrace it... thus the new sig!

Edited by mikeock