3. 3. Texture:

• Smooth
    • Chunky

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i never eat peanut butter on its own for some reason. but otherwise i like it.

i dont know what the difference between natural and not is. i probably eat the latter.

sorry for being peanut butter illiterate.

i dont know what the difference between natural and not is. i probably eat the latter.

sorry for being peanut butter illiterate.

:withstupid: So much for the question(s) being simple. Asking smooth vs. chunky would have been more understandable. I don't have a jar of peanut butter in front of me right now to tell you whether it's natural or artificial.

Asking smooth vs. chunky would have been more understandable. I don't have a jar of peanut butter in front of me right now to tell you whether it's natural or artificial.

Oh yeah you're quite right I have missed this one. I edited my poll. :)

As for artificial or natural, well it's simple to determine. If when you open a jar for the first time you have to stir the peanut butter because oil has separated from the peanut butter, then what you are eating is natural peanut butter. You also have to keep it in the fridge or else oil will quickly separate once again.

It's like almond butter. I believe they do not make artificial almond butter so for this one you have no choice but to stir it.

Edited by The Smith