TwinWheel FF

Logitech. That is all you need to know when it comes to driving wheels.

B:)

but this has all the Force feed back and the needed. and is less expensive....... any more real thoughts on this guys? cnet has also recommended with various mydigitallife etc...

Wish I had seen this thread earlier; I'm not going to go into about all the racing games I've played and whatnot...

What I will go into is the fact I know my way around a wheel, as I've been through quite a few and have read reviews on many others and judging from that $89 price tag I'm going to assume you're looking for a bang for your buck kind of thing, or perhaps you're on a budget. Either way, here are some of my suggestions...

Driving Force Pro - Personal recommendation for a great all-rounder. Has great feedback and turning angle can be adjusted at will (depends if the game supports 200-900-degree turns) purposely made for GT4 and hasn't done wrong by me since day one (literally). Oh I should mention that being the package is mid-range the pedals don't offer a great sense of resistance as the brake pedal is pretty easy to depress with no real effort at all.

Thrustmaster also makes some pretty good products, but they all seem to be Ferrari branded now, and there's nothing wrong with but it's just....all of 'em seem to be Ferrari based.

Fanatec makes awesome products, but the price range is more along G25 asking price. The cheapest wheel is the RS, if I remember correctly.

Since none of the other wheels I know of either seem to be sold out, or have been discontinued for whatever reason, I'll suggest this as well...

Driving Force GT - Just used this one recently and the wheel itself is really comfortable and offers pretty good grip. The pedals offer a bit more resistance than the Pro, but it's still a little easy to floor the brake pedal.

Good luck.