rud3bwoy

[WTS] Rud3bwoys For sale thread must make 500!

Ok asus rampage x48 mobo-130

4 gb 2x2 corsair xms 2 sticks 800 mhz-30

Q9500 Lapped newest stepping i believe e0 is what they called it-130

2 hard drives sea gate 500 gb sata 2 7200 rpm drives-70

2 samsung dvd rw drives-40

XFX 250 i just got this guys,1 day 3 days ago-70

xfi xtreme music sound card-35

please i need to find buyers for all this so message me please,paypal only must be confirmed

heatware is rud3bwoy.

if some one wants to take the whole lot ill give you it for 400 must pay for shipping tho

Edited by rud3bwoy

i also got a dtek v2 block

a dual 120 rad from swiftech with mount and 2 120 mm fans

and a swiftech pump

if some one gives me a good offer for all these items 550 plus shipping or more ill take it message me!must sell asap

yea =/ psu had a problem in the system and my mom is now bitching cause she has a non working system and ultra x3 won't replace it since i don't have proof of purchase no more since i bought it in store a year ago

so i am going to see if i can get the entire system sold everything but the psu for 500/includes the antec 1200 if u pick up

anyone wanna take the entire lot?if you live locally u can pick up nyc queens here.

Edited by rud3bwoy

rofl, im from bk nyc, if i needed a new system i'd so pick it up from you...but im pretty internested in the xfx 250

Edited by elito

i had it at 3.7 ghz i am sure u can go over,the problem was my nb on the rampage sucked,needed better cooling,i had it booted into 3.8 but could not keep it stable only at 3.76 i believe but i suck at ocing to so yea lol

yea if ultra don't take the psu back monday i will have to part and put for sale.

rofl, im from bk nyc, if i needed a new system i'd so pick it up from you...but im pretty internested in the xfx 250

find me a buyer locally if u can find anyone willing to pay more than 500 for it u can keep the profit,no psu tho since the psu is being a classy lady

find me a buyer locally if u can find anyone willing to pay more than 500 for it u can keep the profit,no psu tho since the psu is being a classy lady

Is this still for sale?

Are you asking $70 for both hard drives? I might be interested in purchasing one of them in a few days.