[WTS] nVidia_Freak's Rummages

nVidia_Freak

READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THE PROCEEDING BEFORE INITIAL CONTACT

GENERAL TERMS

+This is a FOR SALE thread.

+ All items are priced firm.

+ Payment must be made via PayPal with a CONFIRMED ADDRESS.

+ Valid Heatware, eBay, [H], or other valid feedback must be presented with initial contact.

U.S.A. & TERRITORIES SHIPPING

+ All items $50+ are priced to ship within the contiguous U.S.A via USPS Priority with Signature Confirmation.

+ Items <$50 are priced to ship via USPS Parcel Post with Delivery Confirmation. Signature Confirmation, Insurance, and faster shipping methods are extra.

+ Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Peurto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands will cost an additional $7.

+ Other U.S. territories should look to international shipping for Canada as a guideline.

+ Items $50+ will be shipped with insurance. If you would like insurance for items <$50, add $2 to price.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING via USPS International Priority (Contact me for a quote for your location)

+ Shipping to Canada will, in general, will cost an additional $10-$15.

+ Shipping to Central and South America and the U.K. will, in general, will cost an additional $15-$20.

+ Shipping to the rest of Europe and Asia will, in general, will cost an additional $20-$25.

+ Shipping to Africa and Australia will, in general, will cost an additional $25.

Heatware Feedback 22-0-0 Check it out! I will always leave feedback to buyers and sellers; you should, too!

Power

PCP&C (OCZ) Silencer 610w - $50

Original owner since Nov. 2008, used until earlier this year after upgrades. Was used for continuous operation most of the time with ambient usually ~ 26° and still works great.

th_pcpc610-1r.jpg

th_pcpc610-2r.jpg

Peripherals

Logitech G7 - $30

Original owner since Nov. 2008, used until earlier this year after upgrades. Leaf springs for both buttons began to fail and allow the double-click bug. Mouse was opened and springs were tensioned. Both buttons work fine, however, take note that this won't last as long as a new one. Back button requires excess force to engage likely because of a failed leaf spring. Both batteries hold about 6-7 hours on full charge.

th_g7-1r.jpg

th_g7-2r.jpg

Saitek Eclipse (Blue) - $30

Original owner since Nov. 2008. Keyboard in excellent condition, however, a couple membranes aren't actuating immediately when pressed and a couple occasionally send a double actuation.

th_seclipseb-1r.jpg

th_seclipseb-2r.jpg

Audio

Sennheiser HD-457 - $25

Original owner since Fall of 2004. Excellent working condition with some small scuffs all around and a few larger ones on the top of the headband.

th_s457-1r.jpg

th_s457-2r.jpg

AKG K240 Mk. II - $30

Original owner since Fall 2007. Right side is missing K240 sticker. Right channel operates sporadically due to the red wire detaching itself from its solder in normal use. Wire was wrapped around the hole in the solder due to lack of any new solder on my part and the headphones work. Easy fix if you've got a decent soldering iron, some soldering wick and new solder.

th_k240-1r.jpg

th_k240-2r.jpg

4x RCA 6AK5 driver tubes - $18

Sold to me as NOS in Summer/Fall of 2007. Three/four tubes are in excellent working condition. The fourth, marked and still in its box in the photo, developed a mild channel imbalance and distorts bass very lightly. All were used with a Little Dot Mk. III + K240/K701.

th_6ak5-1r.jpg

2x Russian 6H6N power tubes - $12

Sold as NOS to me in Summer/Fall 2007. Both tubes are in excellent working condition. Both were used with a Little Dot Mk. III + K240/K701.

th_6h6n-1r.jpg

Cooling

Misc. Fans - $7 ea./$18 all

1x 140x25mm Cooler Master (Black)

1x 140x25mm Cooler Master (Clear w/ red LED)

1x 120x25mm Cooler Master (Clear w/ red LED)

All taken from my Storm Scout. All are powered by 4-pin molex. LED fans include separate 2-pin connections for lights.

th_cmfans-rc.jpg

Miscellaneous

Bosch Windshield Wiper Motor Pt. # 0390241100 CHP 12v BRAND NEW - $75

Original owner from April 2010. Was purchased with the intent of replacing the 'dead' one in my car until it started working again. Has never been installed or used, this is a completely brand new Bosch wiper motor. Retails for $90+. This is sold to work with e30 BMWs, however, ensuring its compatibility to your specific car is your responsibility.

th_boschwm-1r.jpg

th_boschwm-2r.jpg

Bontrager SSR Men's Saddle - $30

Original owner from April 2010. Used for ten feet to find out it was horribly uncomfortable for me. Has sat in storage otherwise, but, the white is a little smudged.

th_bssrm-1r.jpg

th_bssrm-2r.jpg

SOLD DFI LanParty DK X38-T2RB - $55

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...