Sign in to follow this  
Guest ajmatson

[WTS] New Item up for sale

Guest ajmatson

Unfortunately I have to sell some of my equipment again to help pay for school which costs more than living :) Thanks for looking at my items and let me know if you have any questions.

EeePC: - Sold

Unfortunately I have to get rid of my netbook because I can't justify having it and a laptop at the same time when I could use the money. This is the ASUS EeePC 900. It has an Intel Celeron 900MHz CPU, and I maxed the memory out to 2GB. The hard drive is a 16GB SSD and currently has Ubuntu 9.04 running on it. It does run Windows and has a Windows XP Home code sticker on the bottom however, I removed Windows and installed Linux on it for my college class which is why I got it in the first place but now that the classes are over I don't use it as much.

Included is the netbook, batter, and a brand new power cord. The battery lasts about 3 hours with normal usage.

I will let it go for $150 shipped including insurance to Cont US. I will ship to Canada however, buyer will split the shipping costs with me.

Here is a shot of the netbook. I can take more if seriously interested in buying it. I prefer Paypal for payment and I do have heatware under username ajmatson.

post-21421-1244902102_thumb.jpg

Motherboards:

I have a few boards to sell also. Some are AM2+ and some are AM3 which support DDR3. All boards have only been use for a brief time and come only with the board unless otherwise noted in the description. All prices include shipping so that that into account when looking please.

ASUS M3A78-T w/ 790GX Chipset. This board is AM2+ however it does support AM3 chips as well with DDR2.

$80 shipped.

Sapphire 790GX w/790GX Chipset. This board is also AM2+.

$70 Shipped

ASUS M4A79T Deluxe This is a 790FX board that supports AM3 processors up to 140w and DDR3 support.

$150 Shipped

Memory:

OCZ ReaperX 2 x 1GB DDR3 1333MHz memory with 6-5-5-20 timings. This is a killer set of memory for the price :)

$40 Shipped

Mushkin Redline 2 x 2GB DDR2 1000MHz memory with 5-5-5-12 timings. A very good set of RAM.

$50 Shipped

I will have pics up shortly however, I have provided links to give you the specs on each one. More stuff will be added soon so enjoy.

Edited by ajmatson

You said that you removed Windows and replaced it with Linux. Will you be including the Windows XP disc/restore discs that came with the netbook?

Guest ajmatson

I don't have the original because the unit was given to me for school by a friend. However it does have the key on the bottom and I can download and burn a copy if the buyer wants it. It can also be installed via Thumb drive too.

I have no use for an EEE PC, in fact I would rarely use it but if I had the money right now I would buy it...

:P

*Free Bump*

Unfortunately I have to sell some of my equipment again to help pay for school which costs more than living :) Thanks for looking at my items and let me know if you have any questions.

EeePC: - Pending

Unfortunately I have to get rid of my netbook because I can't justify having it and a laptop at the same time when I could use the money. This is the ASUS EeePC 900. It has an Intel Celeron 900MHz CPU, and I maxed the memory out to 2GB. The hard drive is a 16GB SSD and currently has Ubuntu 9.04 running on it. It does run Windows and has a Windows XP Home code sticker on the bottom however, I removed Windows and installed Linux on it for my college class which is why I got it in the first place but now that the classes are over I don't use it as much.

Included is the netbook, batter, and a brand new power cord. The battery lasts about 3 hours with normal usage.

I will let it go for $150 shipped including insurance to Cont US. I will ship to Canada however, buyer will split the shipping costs with me.

Here is a shot of the netbook. I can take more if seriously interested in buying it. I prefer Paypal for payment and I do have heatware under username ajmatson.

imag0086.jpg

Motherboards:

I have a few boards to sell also. Some are AM2+ and some are AM3 which support DDR3. All boards have only been use for a brief time and come only with the board unless otherwise noted in the description. All prices include shipping so that that into account when looking please.

ASUS M3A78-T w/ 790GX Chipset. This board is AM2+ however it does support AM3 chips as well with DDR2.

$80 shipped.

Sapphire 790GX w/790GX Chipset. This board is also AM2+.

$70 Shipped

ASUS M4A79T Deluxe This is a 790FX board that supports AM3 processors up to 140w and DDR3 support.

$150 Shipped

Memory:

OCZ ReaperX 2 x 1GB DDR3 1333MHz memory with 6-5-5-20 timings. This is a killer set of memory for the price :)

$40 Shipped

Mushkin Redline 2 x 2GB DDR2 1000MHz memory with 5-5-5-12 timings. A very good set of RAM.

$50 Shipped

I will have pics up shortly however, I have provided links to give you the specs on each one. More stuff will be added soon so enjoy.

pm sent

Sign in to follow this