Sign in to follow this  
Skrumzy

Favorite LIQUOR/Mixed Drink

My liver hates me :(

The liver is evil and must be punished.

I like beer but I ain't picky, normally if someone offers me a drink all I ask of it if is that it has alcohol in it. My favorites are Chuck Norris', White Russians, straight Jack Daniels, and if I am really willing to party J

you mean a virgin screwdriver?

Virgin vodka shots are good too. Oh and so is a virgin roy rogers and a virgin gin tonic.

Meh.

I'm not that big on liquor, however I end up drinking a lot of it when its offered anyways because I'll get drunk off beer and then hit the liquor...

-_-

Meh.

I'm not that big on liquor, however I end up drinking a lot of it when its offered anyways because I'll get drunk off beer and then hit the liquor...

-_-

Beer before liquor never been sicker.

Liquor before beer and you're in the clear.

You clearly ignore both variations...

PS Grape juice is where it's at.

PPS I'm 19 :(

PS Grape juice is where it's at.

PPS I'm 19 :(

19 y/o alcoholic here :thumbs-up:

Love being in Australia (With a drinking age of 18)...Was in the States last year, had a few good beers, Had a nice drop in Washington(DC), and a nice one in NY (Think it was the Brooklyn brown ale)

One thing i did find though, was that the local ales, lagers, etc are much, MUCH nicer than the mainstream stuff i found...Not taking the piss, just expressing opinion of taste. I must say, i didn't mind the Millers Genuine Draft though...It had some taste...

As far as spirits go - I Don't mind the Smirnoff Vodka (Straight) or with Lemonade (Sprite)

If I'm drinking vodka straight, it needs to be the black label stuff (100Proof) for some reason, the 80 and 75 proof ones i just don't enjoy.

Never been a big fan of rum, but if its in my hand...well, er...it aint gonna drink itself...

Bourbon + Coke...Don't mind a few of those - Jim Beam or Jack Daniels.

Also enjoy a Bourbon Straight...

I Tried a Spirit made from Apricot while i was visiting family in Hungary. Pure apricot, no chemicals, about 160 Proof. Could drink it straight from the bottle. It was a home brew and I'm trying to talk them into giving me the recipe...

In the Home land - Its gotta be an Extra Dry (Tooheys) or Cold (Carlton) or a Carlton Draught

If im under the track car doing work, I'll have a beer in my hand.

Only really drink spirits on occasion (with family)

The one thing i do remember is Midori + Pineapple Juice + Sprite

Not sure how many Drinks you guys are going to recognize but thought I'd throw it up anyway, and another thing, if any of you are on teh east coast of australia at any point, I'd be more than happy to have a beer!

Edited by shibby_geek_guy_69

Never bothered by it I guess...

Usually I'm drunk off beer to the point where I might only have like 5 shots before I pass out anyways.

Probably just don't get to enough liquor to throw up.

*shrugs*

The liver is evil and must be punished.

I like beer but I ain't picky, normally if someone offers me a drink all I ask of it if is that it has alcohol in it. My favorites are Chuck Norris', White Russians, straight Jack Daniels, and if I am really willing to party J