(mmo)RPG Suggestions

Andrewr05

I say titan quest is a good choice, I played a little bit of the campaign a while back, I couldn't really get into it though because it reminded me of D2 but didn't have the dark feeling D2 did that I enjoyed so much. Also, anyone else here looking to get D3 when it comes out later this year?

Aion comes out in september definitely should check it out =] if you preorder at gamestop / ebgames you can get into the beta that starts in the weekend june 05. till june 9 i think?

I'm playing in the chinese version right now and definitely getting it for NA when it comes out. Needed something new aside from WoW

Also, anyone else here looking to get D3 when it comes out later this year?
Hell yeah!

Diablo III looks awesome, I'm definitely gonna get it!

:D

~~~~~~~~~

I started playing Requiem: Bloodymare and its been good so far, I'm like level 14 or something.

The controls were a bit awkward at first but I've gotten used to them, unfortunately it feels like its gonna become another grindfest in another couple levels...

Hell yeah!

Diablo III looks awesome, I'm definitely gonna get it!

:D

~~~~~~~~~

I started playing Requiem: Bloodymare and its been good so far, I'm like level 14 or something.

The controls were a bit awkward at first but I've gotten used to them, unfortunately it feels like its gonna become another grindfest in another couple levels...

Word of advice: There are two main areas...and quests available in both. It'll definitely turn into more of a grindfest than the early levels (as with any RPG), but if you switch areas, it'll make things easier. Like I said, I haven't played in awhile, so sorry if I'm speaking cryptically...I just don't remember the names.

PS. Who ISN'T looking forward to D3 would be a better question? If you call yourself a gamer, you better be looking forward to it! :lol:

I play it and have a lvl 62 tank, 42 templar and 34 rouge. It is a hell of a grind but not until later lvls like 60+ when you need millions of exp and the quests run thin and you have to grind. I like it though. Gives me something to work towards. If it was WoW i'd probably have like 3 lvl 80's already in the same time I put into my 3 chars on Requiem.