Can life be any better?

Well its better than not having any friends at all and just having money. Life would be hell with nobody to talk to...

And thus prostitution was born.

@King: Lucky as hell. Wish I had the time/money to go anywhere let alone around the world. D:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its better than not having any friends at all and just having money. Life would be hell with nobody to talk to...

People are overrated, I'd rather have the money :P

Agreed....

And I say to those that say money cannot buy happiness dont know how to shop.....!

Happiness is only a temporary thing and money can definitely buy temporary.....

I am one of those that dont need people either...but for choice things that can definitely be bought...even negotiated....dont kid yourself...

Im going to do a motorcycle trip from myrtle beach, sc to Yorba Linda/Corona Del Mar, ca in about a year. Its going to be awesome.

now that sounds like a hoot to me....you go...!! :D

People are overrated, I'd rather have the money :P

i went over to HB last nite to meet/greet with king and his friend Jon (that i can't pronuunce). it was absolutely my pleasure to make their aquaintance. King and company are brite, cheerful, confident and wonderfully positive examples of what's right about the youth of today. bon voyage king and jon, be good to your selves.......cj :D

i'm sorry i had to go but i really like this wife and want to keep her for a long time...i'm sure yoou understand...take care.... :D

Does money make you happy? mmm tough question.

Personally I don't think a lot of money would make me happy I guess I'm not a vary materialistic person. Like if I won the lottery sure for a while it would be great to buy or go any ware you wanted but after a while the buzz of being able to do or buy anything would fade off and going on vacations or buying endless amounts of cars would just seem as normal as getting up in the morning and going to work.

after a while the buzz of being able to do or buy anything would fade off and going on vacations or buying endless amounts of cars would just seem as normal as getting up in the morning and going to work.
Exactly, extraordinary things will become mundane rituals after awhile.

Still, I'm willing to be if you had enough money and you were smart you could just buy a new incredible thing every month for the rest of your life...

Does money make you happy? mmm tough question.

Personally I don't think a lot of money would make me happy I guess I'm not a vary materialistic person. Like if I won the lottery sure for a while it would be great to buy or go any ware you wanted but after a while the buzz of being able to do or buy anything would fade off and going on vacations or buying endless amounts of cars would just seem as normal as getting up in the morning and going to work.

i'm thinkin lifelong surfing safari with my best sheila ever....