Windows 7

ClaymanVTW

knew i would be wrong :P

thats good cause our i-net has a limited amount of download memory. our cap is 7500MB and we are always around 4500 MB :P (thats WITHOUT Youtube, myspace, IM. (i get on myspace/IM anyway XD. ask me if you want to ad me as a friend on Yahoo! IM btw.)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was gonna install w7 64 but i put in the 32 disc oh well it rocks anyway... why do i need virtual xp? LOL

my only complaint is that the live tv thing wont let me continue setup cause i dont a an mce remote!!!!!

other than that w7 is teh leet . lol

I disagree. Using Windows 7 is a good idea now as it's free, so you can save the expense of purchasing Vista now and then paying to upgrade to Windows 7 later. This is especially pertinent considering the fact that Windows 7 is quite stable and is definitely viable to use on a regular basis.

since i discovered this thread this morning i have downloaded w7, burned it to dvd, installed it in my folding rig, reloaded folding console clients and started folding again, and started evaluating the w7 os for the first time....honestly i'm blown away at how fast and usable it all is...as to stability, well the truth is that after several trial and error attempts to reduce voltages/temps and still maintain ppd i'm now folding exactly the same ppd as i was in vista ultimate with less heat according to realtemps....it's been going strong for about 4 hours now...i'm thinking it's time to change my sig...!!........cya ........cj :thumbs-up:

Okay... So I'm on Windows 7 now...

err...

What should I do first?

(other than browse OCC?)

Go crazy and throw a party in which you proclaim that you have Windows 7 and that makes you superior to the rest of the population.

OR you could use it like every other OS you've used.

Go crazy and throw a party in which you proclaim that you have Windows 7 and that makes you superior to the rest of the population.

OR you could use it like every other OS you've used.

:lol:

Who wants to come to the party?

Will Smith's "Get jiggy wit it" absolutely MUST be playing during that...

:lol:

Na na na na na na na nana

Na na na na nana

Gettin jiggy wit it. :lol:

We're such nerds.

I love it.

A wise man once said "Damn straight."