Windows 7

ClaymanVTW

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Windows 7 is currently in BETA testing.This means it is useable,but you may/will encounter bugs,glitches,and PC stopping scare fests.I havent downloaded it because i like a nice 'stable' pc.Fell free to try it though,links are provided above.

Windows 7 is currently in BETA testing.This means it is useable,but you may/will encounter bugs,glitches,and PC stopping scare fests.I havent downloaded it because i like a nice 'stable' pc.Fell free to try it though,links are provided above.

Windows 7 more stable then Vista for me lmfao.

Not to be too picky over the terms, but the latest release of Windows 7 is the "Release Cantidate 01." It's got most of the bugs worked out, and is very stable on a wide variety of hardware. Even the OSs that are released are still buggy and flaky from time to time.

As already stated, just go to MS and download the RC, burn it to a DVD, and install it. It should work fine until about June 2010, then it will expire itself. Then you will have to buy it.

havn't gotten too much into it...

how large is the download file?

@claymanvtw: the link provided is for a full operating system of windows 7 and will work just fine on a new pc until the date specified from microsoft...

which is nearly a year from now.

at that time, however, a re-format and install of a fresh new windows 7 that costs money will most likely have to be done.

until that time, use it as you may!

Edited by Maj0r Gamer