EIZO FlexScan T68 Monitor

This is a very impressive case mod, though when when you started I was hoping you were going to use an flat LCD instead of the acrylic up front but I can understand why that would be significantly hard and more expensive. If you could get everything in their with an LCD It would be a very compact pc for home.

I don

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

EIZO FlexScan T68 Monitor – Gaming Case Mod 2009

If you like my Case Mod then you could help me win a brand new EIZO monitor!

All you need to do is VOTE for my case mod once a day (every 24 hours) until 28th january 2011.

EIZO FlexScan T68 Monitor – Gaming Case Mod

EIZO_Monitor_Setup_Paul_Riis_300x270.jpg

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/80235/voteable_entries/13122541?ogn=facebook :bow:VOTE here!

PS.: Also Gamers LOVE EIZO Monitors!

Thanks! :wub:

Coolone

Please help!

There is still a long way to the top so your help is needed it only will kost you 30 sec. every day until the 28. january 2011.

All Submissions

Page 1 of ...

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/80235/voteable_entries/list.fbml?ogn=facebook&order=votes&page=1

Please note (one asked this question):

Q: From the SEE ALL ENTRIES under "Most Votes", is it by sequence? So we know how far are we from the TOP?

A (EIZO): You are right. When you check "SEE ALL ENTRIES" under Most Votes, you can generally see your rank in the contest by order of most popular (top photo) to least popular (bottom photo).

Come on my enthusiast fellows!

Take a look at the pictures at SEE ALL ENTRIES, and you could see some only have put up a picture of their laptop screen - don't you think my entry disserves more?

The only thing you have to do is like EIZO Facebook homepage and hopefully you VOTE for the "EIZO FlexScan T68 Monitor – Gaming Case Mod".

Best regards

Coolone