What the heck guys?!

TheSternMystic

Having some issues with my 9800GT. Plus energy going up I tend to fold when I am not home and overnight only now

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm folding overnight and then some, but only get around 1300ppd out of my GTX 260/Core I7 which I think is just not right. FAHmon reports 6K PPD though :S

Yeah, I was unable to fold for a while, but my rig should be folding 24/7 from now on...if I'm not upgrading. I've been looking at one of those 4770s to replace a crappy 3870.

Damian, that just don't sound right even though I take FAHMon's numbers with a grain of salt.

I have another gtx 275 ready to pop in later today. I upgraded my power supply first and then I'll kick it up a notch. Just in time for summer and using the A/C. It was around 100 here over the weekend.

I just eliminated one PC from my house.... it wasn't a huge point loss... If I can find a way to get rid of my other PC, don't think I won't do it, however that one will cut my PPD in half at the least.

is anyone else getting whack-butt WUs? yesterday was my 1st full power 24/7 folding day since I got both rigs back up again, and I seem to be missing up to 10k PPD. even though my total WUs crunched for the day was on par w/normal, when I'd output 15000+ PPD...sucktacular

:angry2:

Sparta might have a fighting chance yet! :lol:

Anyone who is taking Biology should present F@H and tell people that the program is glitched and will not work unless you fold for 12772.

As for me, I fold occasionally during the night.

My rig seems to be doing fine at 3GHz instead of 3.6 at first, then since February/March 3.24GHz... I'll have to see whats going on there when I get home, maybe dust, but an E6600 at 3.24GHz should not be loading at 74