Whats in your pocket?

Onion

I should totally make a VGA cable with male and female ends that would allow you to screw the thing together...

That's called a VGA extension cable :lol::P

Although you'd probably have to make one lol... I might get away with a 0.75m one, but undoing/doing it up would annoy me lol...

My two favourite belts have really quick-release... one is like a seatbelt on a plane, and one is from a camera bag strap extension so it has the same type of quick-release fittings on hiking bags and military nylon holsters/belts etc

/tangent :lol:

I have nothing in my pockets, I'm wearing a dressing gown and slippers lol

Is it actually legal there to walk around with a gun hidden in your pocket?
It depends on the state and your location.

In Vermont I can openly display (or carry concealed) any firearm I legally own anywhere except government owned land (town offices, post offices etc.) or schools...

That's called a VGA extension cable :lol::P

Although you'd probably have to make one lol... I might get away with a 0.75m one, but undoing/doing it up would annoy me lol...

Oh yeah, durr...

Must of had a brain fart when I posted that...

Actually you can get a long length, I've got a 6 foot one. (VGA extension cable that is)

I don't know what that is in meters, being an American, I don't care! :P

• 1 year later...

These are a few of my favorite things...

5 points to whoever guesses where my background image came from. It's a picture I took with my own phone, which at the bottom reads "Danger, stay back 100M"

Also, dear god I hope this gets resized...

Also, sorry for digging up an ancient thread but it's not worth posting a new one. I recall that the "what's in your pockets" threads are always the best on almost every forum ever.

2iqbud1.jpg

I empty my pockets when I get home, so I don't have to go looking for things the next day. But right now I have a tissue in my pocket but I don't think you guys want a picture of that. If you do, google is your friend.

Why are you carrying tissue in your pocket? :unsure: Either a runny nose or... Googling "stuff"???

Edited by silkster

1 Wallet

2 5" sheath knife(technically not in my pocket, on my belt)

3 5" folding saw

4 Magnesium fire steel and striker

5 Compas

6 Film canister of tinder

7 misc keys

8 2" pocket knife

I spend alot of time in the woods. If your lucky i might also have a matchete and come fall a rifle.

1 Wallet

2 5" sheath knife(technically not in my pocket, on my belt)

3 5" folding saw

4 Magnesium fire steel and striker

5 Compas

6 Film canister of tinder

7 misc keys

8 2" pocket knife

I spend alot of time in the woods. If your lucky i might also have a matchete and come fall a rifle.

Very nice. If I were worried enough to carry tinder I would at least carry a 10/22 around as well. Or perhaps an AR-7 (since they are compact, lightweight, and won't be mistaken for off-season hunting.)