are there any counter strike: source players around here?

maj0rgamer

Ok been a while since ive been able to get back to this Were getting a clan going we have a server and a site BANDAi! so if anyone is interested http://bandai.vze.com/ site is still not fully done Ip is 63.215.74.33:27015 So we should be trying people out tonight so anyone who is interested and has some talent Come play also hit me up on steam friends email [email protected] and we can get this moving! please PM if anyone is interested BANDAi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO come play

Edited by motoray

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might give source a shot when im back in the country in a month. until then, feel free to add me on steam, use my email: davidsim2002 (at.) hotmail (dot.) com

cold-snipe on esea, but i only tried the trial.. ill pay for that when im back too, maybe.

cheers

call me late to the party - I just bought this game yesterday, mainly because it was $10 at Wal-Mart. my steam is OCC_razor. dunno how much I'm gonna play, but if I see any of you online, I'll try to get w/ya. feel free to reciprocate. :)

Ok been a while since ive been able to get back to this Were getting a clan going we have a server and a site BANDAi! so if anyone is interested http://bandai.vze.com/ site is still not fully done Ip is 63.215.74.33:27015 So we should be trying people out tonight so anyone who is interested and has some talent Come play also hit me up on steam friends email [email protected] and we can get this moving! please PM if anyone is interested BANDAi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO come play

sent steam friends invite and boomarked the bandai site...

may see you playing tonight.

don't claim to be the best though...

just like to play the game, wanna get better and perhaps meet some people who play cs:s for other reasons besides bash other folks and take the fun out of the game.

@razor: steam friend invite sent.

@sprectrascope: asayuu didn't work.

steam id: maj0rgamer

Edited by Maj0r Gamer