Sign in to follow this  
maj0rgamer

are there any counter strike: source players around here?

...and accepted....im at work right now, but should be playing later on today, ill join in if you're ever online....i have vent at home....you have a group or room to join?

don't have a personal group or room, but may go ahead and look into figuring something out.

may be able to use a room a friend uses, but not sure...

hope to see you around.

Edited by Maj0r Gamer

Do you have ESEA? If so, link to your profile.

I play with a team called dubstyle, and while I am 14, I am by far the youngest player.

I'd say we're pretty serious as we're basically a reform of Team Roots that failed a few times.

This time around we're doing BoE S1, kicked out the bad players, had three left, and invited new ones from pugs.

Edited by tkrow21

yes...

here is a link to esea profile.

though, as far as being ready to play very competitively on esea and even entertain playing in a season, it will probably be awhile...

any help would be appreciated, however, even in pugs if you wanna play seriously and not act like many people on esea, you could expect a good listener and fairly solid backup.

thanks

If you wan't to play with serious people, with only a few goals in mind; TeamWork/win and communication then visit the Texasteamplayer servers.

I play consistently on their DOD:S and TF2 servers havnt tried the CSS (dont play it) but the admins are fair, trash talking is encouraged, builds character but racism and stuff like that is not allowed. You basically need a MIC (hence the name, texasteamplayers). They also have Pugs evry week IIRC.

Definitely worth a try. They hosts servers for DOD:S, CSS, CODWAW, COD4, L4d, TF2, BF2142, BF2

Check out their site for server ips

http://www.texasteamplayers.com/

Edited by damian

thanks for sharing damian, looks fairly interesting except for the trash talking part.

may try to play on one of the servers...

is it free to use them?

Of course its free to play on their servers. :)

Trash talking isn't a big deal, but used to move up sqads and capture points. Sometimes its rare, sometimes its not. Depends if the round is intense :D

Edited by damian

Maj0r Gamer,

I might be interested in this. I've been gone for military obligations. Therefore, I've been out of Counter Strike: Source and Call of Duty 4 for a long while. Just got back, trying to get back into the games. I'm looking for the same thing that you're looking for.

My Steam ID is: The Artist O+>

My CoD4 ID is the same (I think)

I might give these Texas servers a try and see how it works out. I'll let you know. I have to install Ventrillo for online chat.

@Lavell: welcome back to the states...

tried to send a steam friend request, but it failed trying username "The Artist O+>".

is that right?

maybe your steam account isn't up anymore.

steam id: maj0rgamer

xfire id: maj0rgamer

by the way, here is a ventrilo server website offering a server for like $4.30 per month...

so that should be no problem.

Edited by Maj0r Gamer

I just sent you a Steam friend invite. See if you can pick it up.

@Lavell: welcome back to the states...

tried to send a steam friend request, but it failed trying username "The Artist O+>".

is that right?

maybe your steam account isn't up anymore.

steam id: maj0rgamer

xfire id: maj0rgamer

by the way, here is a ventrilo server website offering a server for like $4.30 per month...

so that should be no problem.

Edited by Lavell