Anybody Else Watch House Tonite?

razor

if you've seen this episode already, please highlight the line of text in ""s. I have a question about a song played during the episode.

""

what song was playing during Chase/Cameron's wedding, and during House's trip to the Psych Hospital?

""

Yes...

Although I have missed quite a few episodes I dont understand what happened to House...although I would have expected something like that to happen...

And the Stones song during the wedding seemed to be a very nice rendition...I liked the Violins in the beginning of the song...very nice...

As soon as I heard it I was like I know this song and it grabbed my attention and when I heard Mick starting to sign I thought to myself very nice spin on the song...couldnt be more fitting for the moment...:)

Yes...

Although I have missed quite a few episodes I dont understand what happened to House...although I would have expected something like that to happen...

I caught the end part of the episode but felt so lost as i had been playing with my son for most of the episode and was very confused at the outcome!

"As Tears Go By" originally by the Stones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Both_Sides_Now_(House)

* link contains spoilers, click at own risk.

yes! that's the song - thanks D3 :)

I'd have bet my sack that it was a Stones song, but I couldnt tell if it was a new band covering the Stones, or what.

also, :withstupid: w/doc about the violins - they sounded perfect.

lol, I had to explain the end of the episode to my mother too...okay, it's 1A right now, so hope I don't forget anything...this is a quick summary what transpired in the last two episodes (the finale and the episode prior)...if you didn't watch last week's episode, then yes, the finale would probably be super confusing:

For the last few episodes, House has been hallucinating...seeing Amber, Wilson's ex-gf and the one he was partially responsible for killing. In the episode before the finale, realizing it was becoming a big problem, he started to run down options that could cause it. After ruling out several options, he induces an insulin shock in the hopes of ridding himself of Amber. Wilson finds him...it didn't work, so he agrees to let Wilson admit him for drug treatment (for his Vicodin addiction). But then House "realizes" it won't work, so he decides to take another path. He goes into Cuddy's office at the end of the day and tells her he quits. She think it's just some ploy and tells him she doesn't have time and has to go take care of the baby. He insults her and the baby and she storms out. As she opens the door, he admits to hallucinating and says he needs help. Cuddy accompanies House to his apartment and helps him detox. The next day, after he wakes up and she's about to leave, they apparently have .. END OF EPISODE.

Now came the finale, and what happened at the end of the finale is that House realized nothing he had been experiencing since he first entered Cuddy's office to tell her he quit was entirely real. He never told her about the hallucinations, she just walked out. She never came home with him and he never detoxed, he just kept taking pills. He never had . with Cuddy, it was all in his head (which explains why she was so angry when he blurted it out to everyone). The lipstick he was focused on during the episode was actually his vicodin bottle. At the end of the finale, when House goes into Cuddy's office, he starts flashing back to the previous night and realizes what he thought happened never happened. That's when he Amber once again appears and this time she's accompanied by Cutner. So for the past 24 hours, he hallucinated the majority of his day, and now is seeing not one hallucination, but two. He finally realizes the severity of the issue, and thus, while Cameron and Chase got married, Wilson dropped House off at the drug treatment facility he arranged for his friend.