You got your peanutbutter on my cpu! You got your cpu in my peanut

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

once again this thread has given me great humor...Nice and good work....

Hey is it just me or does this kid seem to be more thorough in his TIM testing than some of our own reviewers...? ;)

Hahahaha I can't believe that the cheese did so good.

If there is a part 3 you've got to try out some toothpicks, and some apple slices. :D

Also you should slap a taco on it :lol:

Really though Great Job again.

What happened to the semen? :lol:

Once again, well done :thumbs-up:

I would have never guessed you would be the first person to bring up semen, I for sure thought someone else, would have brought it up way before you did.

Why didn't you test the blood as a TIM while you had a bunch pouring out your finger? Ironic that someone suggested blood tho.

I would have never guessed you would be the first person to bring up semen, I for sure thought someone else, would have brought it up way before you did.

Why didn't you test the blood as a TIM while you had a bunch pouring out your finger? Ironic that someone suggested blood tho.

Yeah I had suggested it. When I saw the picture of his finger, I was sure he did it, but it seems no :(

Anyways, great work Gabriel!! Thanks for the entertaining time!! BTW if you did not see, you've passed in the news on the front page. :)

once again this thread has given me great humor...Nice and good work....

Hey is it just me or does this kid seem to be more thorough in his TIM testing than some of our own reviewers...? ;)

Lol am glad you liked it.

Because it wasn't flowing as well as the picture suggested, and blood dries up super fast it wouldn't be worth testing

Very nice job, made me laugh for a while. :thumbs-up:

What happened to the semen? :lol:

Once again, well done :thumbs-up:

He didn't want to do it. I was willing, but some mod(s) disapproved.