My new Rig....

crash

My new rig.... Arctic Cat 700 efi 4x4

and wife and kids

post-7818-1241990601_thumb.jpg

Those aren't DOT approved safety helmets, they have no facial protection, those shoes have no shin and ankle protection, no wrist protection, those gloves need more hard plastic, and where's the wife's helmet? What kind of man are you <_<?

Just kidding. Sounds like it'll be a blast to haul things around with, what will you be using it for?

Those aren't DOT approved safety helmets, they have no facial protection, those shoes have no shin and ankle protection, no wrist protection, those gloves need more hard plastic, and where's the wife's helmet? What kind of man are you <_<?

Just kidding. Sounds like it'll be a blast to haul things around with, what will you be using it for?

:lol: I think you're taking his name too literally. :ph34r:

Our lab has a mean polaris for hauling all kinds of gear (custom trailer, too). Can't wait to try it :)

Arctic Cat ftw!

I've had mine buried under water (only the part of the rear rack was visible).

Had to have it winched out with our other four wheeler and it started right up and poured water out of the exhaust for like 20 seconds...

:lol:

I've beat the crap out of mine (its only a 400!) and its still running strong!

I think the only times I ever get stuck in it is if I purposely try things that I'm not sure about or if I high center it.

I've pulled logs (half trees actually), used to have a plow blade on it, pulled out stuck trucks and towed trailer with rocks almost the size of bolders before.

If that 400 does what I just said then your 700 is going to be a beast!!

Yeah Yeah.... I went and bought both kids motocross helmets, gloves, boots, safety glasses and....... each got a 50cc two-stroke mini!

I still need to find a helmet I'm in the process of trying to get my machine on it's back two and side two wheels but I think I need to remove my rear-seat first! I can't get enough weight on the rear rack yet.

I just pulled out some trees a couple days ago, my buddies had their honda 350's out and were pulling 6-8ft 14" round logs. I winched onto a 25' x 18" tree that they had just fallen and pulled it up-hill to our trucks like nothing! It is a beast..

Also goes through stuff they have no hope to get through. I didn't even bother winching them out of the holes they were in I just pulled up behind them in the same mud and pushed them out! I love my wife!