Sign in to follow this  
InCrYsIs

Transformers 2 Trailer

I really like the first transformers movie. This new trialer is sending fear into my heart for what may be a very disappointing sequel.

I know it's only a trailer but I just have that feeling like it will suck.

I really like the first transformers movie. This new trialer is sending fear into my heart for what may be a very disappointing sequel.

I know it's only a trailer but I just have that feeling like it will suck.

What, do tell, do you find so worrisome about the trailer? I grew up watching Transformers and loved them (in fact still have all of my original toys); however, I didn't expect Michael Bay to stick completely to the story line of the original series. It doesn't make for a good movie. I am really looking forward to this sequel. I fell it is going to be great.

If you liked the first movie, I'm not sure what in the new trailer would make you think the 2nd one will suck. I think the new trailer is pretty sick!

Honestly though, the storyline is secondary for me. The thing I liked the most about Transformers was the CGI (okay, maybe second most, behind Megan Fox :lol:)...the transformations were fluid and looked REAL.

What, do tell, do you find so worrisome about the trailer? I grew up watching Transformers and loved them (in fact still have all of my original toys); however, I didn't expect Michael Bay to stick completely to the story line of the original series. It doesn't make for a good movie. I am really looking forward to this sequel. I fell it is going to be great.

Maybe its the fact that I have grown to despise Shea Lebouf since then. Maybe it is more of a sequel phobia. Not sure really. I was more impressed with the trailer for the original.

If you liked the first movie, I'm not sure what in the new trailer would make you think the 2nd one will suck. I think the new trailer is pretty sick!

Honestly though, the storyline is secondary for me. The thing I liked the most about Transformers was the CGI (okay, maybe second most, behind Megan Fox :lol:)...the transformations were fluid and looked REAL.

Yeah Megan Fox is for sure #1 reason. The fact that Shia Ladouche is her boyfriend not so much. Yes the CGI is awesome but I like a good story.

For example whn the first Alens vs Predator came out. I was all about aliens and predators killing each other but the story was actually tied together quite well IMO.

Hopefully T2 won't go down a stupid road. Just not getting the same vibe.

Maybe its the fact that I have grown to despise Shea Lebouf since then. Maybe it is more of a sequel phobia. Not sure really. I was more impressed with the trailer for the original.

Shia isn't that bad. I wouldn't say he's a brilliant actor, but I've seen a lot of his movies, and IMO, he hasn't screwed any up, which you can't say about some actors.

Transformers, Eagle Eye, Disturbia...all great movies. Even if you didn't like Indiana Jones, I'm pretty sure it wasn't because of him.

Wasn't the only sequel to do better than the original Austin Powers the Spy Who Shagged Me?

I liked the last Indiana Jones until the end of it, I mean what the heck was that all about?

Edited by slick2500

Wasn't the only sequel to do better than the original Austin Powers the Spy Who Shagged Me?

I liked the last Indiana Jones until the end of it, I mean what the heck was that all about?

How are you qualifying "better"?

Spider-Man 2 got better reviews than the original, but the box office was slightly less. As far as Worldwide box office sales go, Spider-Man 3 actually topped the first two.

Dark Knight did better than Batman Begins in both reviews and the box office.

I'm sure there are many other examples, but those are a couple of the most recent ones.

AGREED

It looks kickass!

AGREED x2

The transformations looked incredibly awesome!

Shia isn't that bad. I wouldn't say he's a brilliant actor, but I've seen a lot of his movies, and IMO, he hasn't screwed any up, which you can't say about some actors.

Transformers, Eagle Eye, Disturbia...all great movies. Even if you didn't like Indiana Jones, I'm pretty sure it wasn't because of him.

Eagle Eye actually surprised me quite a bit.

I saw the trailers for it and thought it was going to suck but it was actually a pretty action packed movie...