Mass Effect 2 details??

_TheAlexO

I already posted it. :P

But yeah, this game will surpass the first in practically every way. I'm real excited for it to come and arrive on my doorstep, but I can't really play it much since I have a fair amount of schoolwork to do this semester. I can say, my weekends are going to be spent entrenched in ME2 for a very long time to come lol. I think I played the first for a month straight after it launched before I even thought of putting it down.

At least you have weekends :-\, I have a part time job and going to school full time = no time really to play video games. Luckily I got most of my homework done today, and am likely going to pick up a copy tonight @ midnight.

I have a part time job but the hours suck so bad. I'm looking for a better one but the job market in my city isn't that great. I've been looking for a better job for over 5 months and still nothing definitive. So currently, I have time to game. Until I get something better that is.. ah well, more job applications can be filled out during the week and then ME2 on the weekends lol.

Edited by bp9801

Well, my order from Amazon has shipped. I should get it by early next week, though I won't be able to play it much considering I work on Saturday and then its the Super Bowl on Sunday. Ah well, I don't have any classes on the 12th so ME2 here I come!

Remember to use the spoiler tags when talking about the story and things!

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

EDIT: Also, seems like a part of the new DLC is delayed a day or two. Its the one concering the new character, but the other stuff seems to be out just fine. Nice to know that Bioware doesn't just have issues with Dragon Age DLC. :P

Edited by bp9801

Hi guys, more bad news for me, my new 7200.12 1tb drive arrived today and it turned out faulty :smack: :sigh: im borrowing an old battered ata drive of my friend (250gigs or something) so atleast i wont have to spend a fortune in the net cafe.

I am envious of you who can play now, theres still 3 days till ME2 comes out here, and ill be picking my copy up on launch day but i've only just filed an RMA for my Drive and i have no bloody idea how long it will take to get a replacement soo.. i just want to wish you all good luck and happy playing time :) (on the verge of crying) - but yeah, ill be joining you lot soon, i hope.. :unsure:

Edited by SenitaL

Hi guys, more bad news for me, my new 7200.12 1tb drive arrived today and it turned out faulty :smack: :sigh: im borrowing an old battered ata drive of my friend (250gigs or something) so atleast i wont have to spend a fortune in the net cafe.

I am envious of you who can play now, theres still 3 days till ME2 comes out here, and ill be picking my copy up on launch day but i've only just filed an RMA for my Drive and i have no bloody idea how long it will take to get a replacement soo.. i just want to wish you all good luck and happy playing time :) (on the verge of crying) - but yeah, ill be joining you lot soon, i hope.. :unsure:

ah sorry to hear that , friend. i have mine installed and everything. i just cant pull the trigger yet. i want to get a save game on here before i start the new one. i feel like ill have a better experience. (even though ive alrady played it like 10 times through, that was all on 360)

maybe i can just find a save game online who has chosen close to the same choices as i did last play through.. Paragon (of course) and soldier class. nice to everyone , typical hero. you know the drill. haha

ah sorry to hear that , friend. i have mine installed and everything. i just cant pull the trigger yet. i want to get a save game on here before i start the new one. i feel like ill have a better experience. (even though ive alrady played it like 10 times through, that was all on 360)

maybe i can just find a save game online who has chosen close to the same choices as i did last play through.. Paragon (of course) and soldier class. nice to everyone , typical hero. you know the drill. haha

id give you mine ( i had plenty, mostly paragon and a few neutral and 1 total renagade) but i lost everything, along with all my game saves with my 7200.11 (im going to go through HELL when rebuilding my Borderlands characters :cry:), im begining to really hate seagate..

By the way, you dont have to use an old savgame anyway because im sure the game gives you the option to 'push the reset button' i heared one of the dev's say that - so that you can start anew in ME2 and still have wrex for instance (incase you killed him off in ME1) so it doesnt really matter, but i did hear him say that those who use their old savegams just have that little bit of an extra added bonus ;)

And just out of curiosity, were those Multiplayer rumors true? that would be pretty damnd cool! :D - even if not im still happy Bioware focused on creating the best Singleplayer element because thats what really matters :)

Edited by SenitaL

Damn man, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear. I wish you a speedy RMA process, hopefully it won't be long before you get the new one back. Remember, even though others will be playing it, theres no comparison to how you will play the game. So if someone does something a certain way, you may get an entirely different outcome with it. At least, thats what I'm telling myself until my copy arrives lol.

My first character on here is a soldier class, Paragon and all the like. I could try to send you that save file and see if it'll work. Just hope you don't mind the love choice for him haha. Or you could just spend a day or two and get ME1 finished. :P Whichever works best.

By the way, you dont have to use an old savgame anyway because im sure the game gives you the option to 'push the reset button' i heared one of the dev's say that - so that you can start anew in ME2 and still have wrex for instance (incase you killed him off in ME1) so it doesnt really matter, but i did hear him say that those who use their old savegams just have that little bit of an extra added bonus ;)

And just out of curiosity, were those Multiplayer rumors true? that would be pretty damnd cool! :D - even if not im still happy Bioware focused on creating the best Singleplayer element because thats what really matters :)

Double post, I know.

But, if you don't bring a save game over and start fresh in the sequel.. the game will make the choices for you. So the developers have already picked out the stuff you did and presents the game that way unless you bring over a save game from ME1. Then with the save game, ME2 will read all the choices you did and tailor the game to those specifics.

As for the multiplayer, I believe they are just rumors. They may do a multiplayer game after the trilogy ends, but so far as I know, ME1, 2 and 3 are single player affairs only.

Hey guys i saw that Microsoft has all the pre-order armors and a few bits of gear on its Xboxlive site, (for free if i remember correctly) where can i get this for the PC version? is this supposed to be in the cerberus network thing and since its released on the 29th here will it be free then? (because i hear its only free on the 26'th) anyone got a link to somewhere i can keep a watch out for this stuff? :unsure:

Edited by SenitaL