Mass Effect 2 details??

_TheAlexO

• 7 months later...

Lets liven this thread up a little :)

Heres a few Video's showing quite alot, Lets hope its enough to keep me and you pacified untill the games out, though i doubt it will :lol:

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/masseff...eo/6239226?hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s3vZ_gb51Q (gameplay, and Garrus!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNUxU4FX2ok (tali's back WOOO!)

Enjoy! :) i cant Wait till its out, im buying the collectors edition which is $60 and even has some Exclusive armor and weapons included, which you cant get anywhere else in the game!

Edited by SenitaL

Okay lets just Clear things up with the exclusive armor's available for collectors editions and for Pre-order incentives.

1) Terminus armor and M-490 Blackstorm Heavy Weapon

terminus-armor_27597_screen.jpg

(i think it actually looks like the black version seen in the video)

Terminus Armor is designed for use in extreme planetary conditions, increasing run speed and personal shields, and augmenting weapons with an additional magazine of reserve ammo. The M-490 Blackstorm Heavy Weapon generates a high-powered localized gravity well, accelerating particles to near-infinite mass

2) Inferno Armor

inferno-armor.jpg

The Inferno armor is used by officers to monitor battlefield conditions by recognizing elevated heart rates, and regulates sub-systems with extreme efficiency to allow for greater response times

Edited by SenitaL

im not a huge fan of the Terminus Armor. but that Inferno looks SWEEEET.

are those in-game screenshots?

I think they are art shots but rest asured they look pretty much the same if not Better in game, have you seen the quality of the textures and meshes in ME2?!! ;)

I think they are art shots but rest asured they look pretty much the same if not Better in game, have you seen the quality of the textures and meshes in ME2?!! ;)

i know mass effect 1 looks about the same as those pictures :P . no i havent seen any HD footage of ME2 so i cant tell how good the textures are. but as long as they are at least on par with ME1 then ill be happy.

I still think ME1 has the most under rated graphics.

i know mass effect 1 looks about the same as those pictures :P . no i havent seen any HD footage of ME2 so i cant tell how good the textures are. but as long as they are at least on par with ME1 then ill be happy.

I still think ME1 has the most under rated graphics.

You should check out the video's i posted up above, theres some great footage in that second vid :) i totally agree about ME1's Graphics, but id give the title of most underrated graphics to DMC4 if i had to give out the award :lol:

Edited by SenitaL

You should check out the video's i posted up above, theres some great footage in that second vid :) i totally agree about ME1's Graphics, but id give the title of most underrated graphics to DMC4 if i had to give out the award :lol:

yeah i just watched some of the second video.. Garrus is awesome :P

The graphics look amazing , im not sure what they have improved on from ME1 but it does look really nice. ha

I loved the first one. If only i had an Xbox for the second.

:huh: why would you want/need an xbox for the second when its coming to PC? :lol:

Edit: I just Took a quick Screenshot of the Blood Dragon armor from a video which shows it (for like a millisecond) i think it looks pretty badass too!

post-68190-1260498721_thumb.jpg

Edited by SenitaL