Mass Effect 2 details??

_TheAlexO

Damn I have the first borrowed from my friend and I heard its good and all. I guess I oughta start playing it. COD4 lost it's luster

:lol: heads ip IVI if you get bored easy, DO NOT do the planatary explorations.. just stick to the main story along with a few side line quests and you will appreciate the game much more ;)

Check this Video out guys:

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1423...09.html?show=lo

The list of Voice Actors in ME2 is filled with some big names! i mean Take a look, even trinity From the matrix is in there!! (also the video reveals something interesting and new about The Normandy! :) )

Edit: Sorry i just had to Edit this post to make it sound a little less like an excited 13 year old at chrismas :lol:

Edited by SenitaL

Check this Video out guys:

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1423...09.html?show=lo

The list of Voice Actors in ME2 is filled with some big names! i mean Take a look, even trinity From the matrix is in there!! (also the video reveals something interesting and new about The Normandy! :) )

Edit: Sorry i just had to Edit this post to make it sound a little less like an excited 13 year old at chrismas :lol:

haha why? im more excited than a 13 year old girl SO WHAT! ? :P

Damn I have the first borrowed from my friend and I heard its good and all. I guess I oughta start playing it. COD4 lost it's luster

and yes ivy, ME1 is simply amazing. i think ive replayed it at least 10 times. It gets better every time as i find something new every play through.

are pre-orders available?

nevermind i did a google search

Edited by ShallowBay

and yes ivy, ME1 is simply amazing. i think ive replayed it at least 10 times. It gets better every time as i find something new every play through.

are pre-orders available?

Yes, you can Pre-Order now from:

Gamestop (for Terminus Assault Armor)

Amazon (Inferno Armor)

and EA Store (for idiots :P )

I also have an update on the Stats of the Terminus & Inferno Armor (i just realised its not already posted above)

Terminus:

Increases sprint speed by 10%

All weapons have +1 magazines of reserve ammo

Increase shields + 15%

Inferno:

negotiation bonus 10%

all power damage 10%

increases storm speed by 10%

Edited by SenitaL

ah man which one do i want? lol

Terminus or Inferno?

I hate them for making me choose :(

haha why? im more excited than a 13 year old girl SO WHAT! ? :P

Protecting my Masculinity dude ;):lol:

Edited by SenitaL

I love DAO, and these guys are the same makers of the game. I already have the Blood Dragon armor, so I think I will go for the Inferno. So, I take it that only preorders get special armor?

edit***** I just called Gamestop and reserved one copy, I guess I'm getting the Terminus.

Edited by Voltes_5

Yep, unless they pull out some collector/special edition in the future.

Dragon armor was ugly compared to other in armors the game had tho. I sure didn't miss that one.

You do know that all platforms already have a Collectors edition that you can pre-order right? :P and the Blood Dragon armor for ME2 looks BADASS! at first i was like meh.. but its just grown on me hugely :lol:

Edited by SenitaL