Before I waste all my money......

Oh...he's building a PC? I could have sworn he was trying to build an oven... 4 video cards? Nonsence, my single 8800 gts in my htpc runs perfectly on everything at 1920x1080.

:rolleyes: My EeePC is more computer than anyone really needs!

Yes he's building a Tri SLI + Physics PC because he CAN and HE wants too!

TY paul lol and ty to everyone for there replies. So by the looks of it im going to need a new psu :P the one I have atm is a Thermaltake something or another and it only cost me like $300 brand new in Aus but also like you all said its going to generate alot of heat so im also thinking if i get a 1000w+ psu ill be able to upgrade the cooling on them all over time and not worry about my psu. cheers all :D

Yes he's building a Tri SLI + Physics PC because he CAN and HE wants too!

though the thread's title lead me to believe he didn't want to waste money if he didn't hafta :rolleyes:

I'd say the current config is fine, unless you want to sell the 260s and drop in two 275's (or two 280/285's if you can afford them with the 260's money)

Well if your already spending a hole buncha moneys on a rockin computer why would you want to worry about cutting corners on the psu? Yes a 750 will probably run it but why risk the disappointment and possible hardware failure if it can't. Sounds like a awesome build good luck.