What would you do if this happened to you?

Onion

I'd stab him with the pizza.

That guy is wrong first of all.

As a Delivery Driver myself, I never NEVER take the order out of the pouch until the customer hands me the money. That guy could of seriously gotten fired or worse faced jail time, this kinda . is taken seriously in the food industry.

Look at the Dominios thing where they where messing with food putting cheese in their nose and stuff. Those kids are facing jail time.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly...,199258,00.html

The best thing that guy could of done was to told the customer that the order fell out of the pouch as he was taking it out of the bag and that he can offer to make them a new order no charge. I had this happen to me about two weeks ago when I dropped an order of Garlic bread on the ground, I just told them out right and told them I would send out a fresh order.

Edited by greengiant912

Who accepts a delivery without checking the contents first?

If anyone failed here, it's the customer.

I always tell the customer before I leave if they would like to check the order, most of the time they decline but some do, and in the long run it saves me the hassle of having to deal with them over the phone if something is wrong...

I always repeat the order back to them as well. So yeah if you get a pizza from me you know that its good!

So yeah if you get a pizza from me you know that its good!

You've sold me! I'd like a medium mushroom please. Can you deliver to CT?

Who accepts a delivery without checking the contents first?

If anyone failed here, it's the customer.

I always check anything if I can't see through the box.

Once I bought chicken wings, and I counted to be sure there was 20. To my dismay, there was only 18.

Wow, you guys are strict ^^

It's so different here in Finland. Pizza guy rings the doorbell, you open the door, QUICKLY hand over the money and grab the pizza box and shut your door. Then later you wonder why your pizza has none of the contents you ordered, but you are too careless to whine about it.

In this case though, I'd probably give the pizza to a credulous friend of mine :)

Wow no surprise to me. Once we got a pizza from Dominos and the stupid retard picked up the wrong pizzas to deliver to us. What's worse is they were pizzas they hadn't been able to deliver earlier in the day so they were like 6hrs old...... We called them and at first they were like... "You took the wrong pizzas" not "We gave you the wrong pizzas" but duh we took the ones handed to us because those are supposed to be the pizzas I ordered right? In the end we got this coupon to buy one large 1 topping and get one free that was good at any Dominos location.

Edited by Compxpert

Look at the Dominios thing where they where messing with food putting cheese in their nose and stuff. Those kids are facing jail time.
I just wanted to point out that those "kids" (more like those pathetic effing fools) are both over 30...