[WTS] matt for sale thread

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning everyone. This is a friendly bump for Matt's FST. I thought I had a deal worked to liquidate some of my C2D gear to help fund my purchase of Matt's motherboard and cpu. Unfortunately my perspective buyer has backed out at the last minute leaving me short on funds to complete my transaction with Matt.

Accordingly his motherboard and cpu are still for sale :(

Deepest apologies to Matt.

Kindest regards,

wevsspot

I PMed you a question, it has my address and I would like to know ~ how much it will cost to ship.

I am actually pretty intererested and might take the CPU and motherboard and RAM depending on the cost..

DO the dominators come with the fan thing?

Ya man just a couple of questions...

Do the dominators come with the RAM fan?

How far does the CPU OC?

How much will it cost if I buy the CPU + Motherboard + RAM and shipping to Canada?

Edited by TheConqueror

i took it to 4.0Ghz which is what they're all basically topping out at with easy just changing the fsb and vcore in the bios. very easy to oc an i7 with this mobo. yes the fan does come with the memory. if you buy the cpu, mobo and mem. i'll leave it all assemblsed when i ship it and ship the original boxes if u want also. for everything shipped to Canada it should be 530.00 if shipping is a lil more i'll pay for it dont worry and i can ship it out monday if u want...

i took it to 4.0Ghz which is what they're all basically topping out at with easy just changing the fsb and vcore in the bios. very easy to oc an i7 with this mobo. yes the fan does come with the memory. if you buy the cpu, mobo and mem. i'll leave it all assemblsed when i ship it and ship the original boxes if u want also. for everything shipped to Canada it should be 530.00 if shipping is a lil more i'll pay for it dont worry and i can ship it out monday if u want...

Sweet, I will definitely consider it and might contact you sometime this week, if someone else is going to buy before me dont hesistate to sell it, first come first serve like you said :P.

And I will prob buy all 3 Items and if I buy them I would prefer you dissasemble and send in retail box with all the thing included, etc.

You ship insured right? Like what would happen if it comes DOA because of shipping?

Whatever you do DON'T use UPS for cross-border shipping! They charge ridiculous fees for processing customs items it works out to $38USD +Taxes on the value of the shipment. Still trying to justify more parts......