Windows 7, build 7100 x64

Onion

This is a clean install on a brand new hard drive. This one isn't touched (not that anyone knows, which is about 10,000 people), I got it from demonoid.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you wont know if you have it or not unless you check the checksum of the MD5...

what's the Trojan do to ya? I usually do clean installs of the newer builds (probably swap builds ever two weeks at the maximum with how fast microsoft is turning them out)

This is all the story says....

The affected torrents have the setup.exe install file encapsulated in a self-extracting archive, along with an installer for the trojan itself; launching it triggers an install of both Windows 7 RC and the malware.

The advice is, as always, make sure to corroborate the MD5 checksum on your ISO download with the known, safe MD5, and if the two don

im waiting for it to hit technet, been running the beta on my laptop since it was released, I like it, I think it should be hitting technet today sometime. Thought about downloading it now, but i'll be waitin till at least the weekend b4 i think about reinstalling, :)

edit: its up on technet, but the servers are being hammered

Edited by graememk

im waiting for it to hit technet, been running the beta on my laptop since it was released, I like it, I think it should be hitting technet today sometime. Thought about downloading it now, but i'll be waitin till at least the weekend b4 i think about reinstalling, :)

edit: its up on technet, but the servers are being hammered

Just checked technet and Windows 7 RC build 7100 is available for download if your a technet subscriber it's also probably available to MSDN subscribers too.