Windows 7, build 7100 x64

Onion

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm posting from windows 7 build 7100 x64. This thing is GREAT! It sure as hell beats vista, and has no bugs that I saw yet.

Sucks that PB doesn't work with windows 7... No CoD 4 for me! :(

WEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm posting from windows 7 build 7100 x64. This thing is GREAT! It sure as hell beats vista, and has no bugs that I saw yet.

Until mine finishes downloading and I can get it onto a DVD, I don't like you very much right now. :angry2: :P

ya that's pretty gay and further makes me hate PB (tried to play Battlefield 2)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I like it more, everything is snappier, it does more things on its own, UAC can be set to different levels, cool new features, and the new dock is awesome. My main concern is that the damn PB doesn't work.

PunkBuster works fine in win7....

I have installed BF2 R6V2 and enemy territory and other games that need PunkBuster...

you either install it with Admin rights or in XP compatibility mode...

and there is word over 50% of all torrented builds of the RC contain a Trojan wrapped around the exe file... and can activate when upgrading from a prior build....if your AV doesnt catch it...