Sign in to follow this  
redtigerdragon

Ok, seriously...

That is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard of...

Kind of like the teacher who gave the student detention for handing out Linux discs but on a whole other level...

As much as I want to be shocked by this, I'm not.

I hope he is able to get his stuff back.

HAHAHAHA I took this quote from the above link. I about died from laughter reading that lol.

"If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well."

I about fell out of my chair after that part..

That article is some F-ed Up piece of work.. the auther has some other screw ball articles as well. If this guy is serious then I really feel sorry for his son,,, I also feel sorry for any other kids out there who have retarded parents and read that article thus grounding them because they wanted an AMD processor..

That crazy article suggests that the kid must be a hacker if he wants a new video card..

Well by that logic i think that the people here running crossfire or sli must be double hackers.

ooh,, what if you sli two x2 cards

he is a quadruple hacker..

Here is a good Quote from that piece of crap

"You could say I'm a model parent. "

I can't stand overprotective parents like that.

Please come talk to my parents before I go to new york. :lol:

the student uses two different operating systems, including one that is not the "regular B.C. operating system" but instead has "a black screen with white font which he uses prompt commands on."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh dear god what next!!?

He better not have any exposed circuitry parts in his room because those would obviously be bomb timers and timer cicuitry!!

Put this non-conformist/terrorist/cyber crime committing punk in jail where the piece of crap belongs!!

Angry_Emoticon_by_Zerkonia.gif

Oh...I'm a hacker, I used typed in ipconfig/all last night into cmd...woops dont tell anyone.

BTW the initial link is real (the tech gear confiscation) but the "hacker" link is satire and has been around since like 1999, I figured I clear that up...

BTW the initial link is real (the tech gear confiscation) but the "hacker" link is satire and has been around since like 1999, I figured I clear that up...

I'm surprised others didn't get that by the second sentence in. :P