road-runner

[WTS] Folding Rigs/Video Cards/CPUs

Keeping the Quads, cant get anything for them so Fold on!... Bump

Sorry, i got a killer deal on a 790GZ/DuOrb/x4 940. Otherwise I'd have totally taken you up on one of them. Though I think you sold the x38 right? I saw it disappear off the list.

Sorry, i got a killer deal on a 790GZ/DuOrb/x4 940. Otherwise I'd have totally taken you up on one of them. Though I think you sold the x38 right? I saw it disappear off the list.

Have not sold any of them, had them posted on 3 forums. No one is really even interested, they should have been sold before 45nm came out I guess....

Have not sold any of them, had them posted on 3 forums. No one is really even interested, they should have been sold before 45nm came out I guess....

It's too bad too, because I wanted to help you out too. I hope they get new homes or atleast keep churning out WU's without fail.

It's too bad too, because I wanted to help you out too. I hope they get new homes or atleast keep churning out WU's without fail.

They are churning and turning out WUS... :)

Are you sure you can't part with a 6600 or 2? your graphics cards spit out WAY more points than they do anyways... :ph34r:

Are you sure you can't part with a 6600 or 2? your graphics cards spit out WAY more points than they do anyways... :ph34r:

Yea I will part with 2 of them if you want them, you pay shipping and any taxes, duties or whatever they call it customs charges... :)