looking to get a new lawn mower, any suggestions?

mattwalter85

hey guys. one of my fav things to do is get outside and do a little yardwork but the lawn mower i have now is getting kinda old. Its a lawn boy 2-cycle silver pro that i purchased new back in 2001 for 450.00. its an awesome mower and have had no problems out of it but its getting old and wanted to purchased something newer for about 500.00 or less. I've heard alot of good things about Toro mowers but never ownwed one. Obviously now Toro owns Lawn-boy so there really isn't anything different between the two except the price you pay for the lawn-boy name. So if anyone has any suggestions i'd appreciate the input.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol i knew u'd post something out of the ordinary. whats up Dave? u ready to buy these 295's yet man?

No man, not buying anything else for awhile got to save some money for property taxes and insurance... :)

Agreed

I've got an 8 year old Honda here that will start on the first pull 99.99999999% of the time.

It was more expensive than a briggs&stratton and whatever else but its well worth the extra money...