Star Trek (2009)

greengiant912

So yeah there was a brief clip of the movie released a few days ago. I was going to put it up here but I forgot lolz.

It is with Kirk and Spock dueling it out on the bridge.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/startrek/

I can't wait. I just hope JJ doesn't pull a smoke monster on the Enterprise o.o

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to be a Trekkie to enjoy the movies, IMO. I'm not a Trekkie by any means...I watched some episodes of Next Generation, but that's it. But I've seen all the movies.

I used to watch ST:TNG back in the day (not heavily but if I noticed that it was on I would watch it) and this movie looks pretty good.

I haven't seen much of the previews and its had to tell plot wise how it will be but I think visually it looks awesome...

:)

I might even go to the theatre to see this one!

Things I remember was watching the original Star Trek TV Series for the first time in color, my

dad paid $450+ for that 23" Motorola TV in 1966

The original Star Trek Movie..wow

And going to see Star Wars when it first came out, the night me and my wife we got engaged :rolleyes:

I used to watch ST:TNG back in the day (not heavily but if I noticed that it was on I would watch it) and this movie looks pretty good.

:withstupid:

i may go see it if it turns out well, but i'm not at all bothered if it flops entirely. i suppose fans will be more concerned considering that as far as i know, up to this point star trek hasn't actually been ruined like star wars has.

i may go see it if it turns out well, but i'm not at all bothered if it flops entirely. i suppose fans will be more concerned considering that as far as i know, up to this point star trek hasn't actually been ruined like star wars has.

Exactly my thoughts... mind reader, creepy :O