OverclockTheStock

Stupidest Thing You Have Done In Your Life.

Whats the stupidest thing you've done in your life?

Stupidest thing i've done is cut up my moms pearls when i was 6 because i wanted to pretend i was a pirate .

Wednesday I had Arbys but I really think I should have had Wendy's.

HAHA! Wendy's fries own all!

Seriously though, as a kid, maybe 13-14 me and my neighborhood friends were trying to kill bugs with a magnifying glass focusing the sun's rays on the critters when I saw a gasoline can in the shed.

Needless to say we almost burned down the neighbor's house and I was grounded for a month.

Don't play with fire.

Needless to say we almost burned down the neighbor's house and I was grounded for a month.

Don't play with fire.

Hehehe, I could totally see myself doing something like that.

I generally try not to do things too stupid but I'd say one of the stupidest things I've done lately is crashing my bike into the back of a car... I was following a little too close, and ran the handlebars smack into the right tail light and broke it into 3 pieces. cost me 200 bucks and I got a nice bruise on my leg from the over-the-handlebars crash that followed. lol now that I read it, it's pretty funny.

Edited by Turophiliac

Ran with my eyes closed. Turns out the track I was running at had a section fenced off. Only the fence was barb wire. I ran straight into the barb wire and it wrapped around my legs. :( Now I've got the scars to prove it. It's ok though cause I can tell girls that I got them from saving little children from a burning building :D

Boy that was fun.

I went go-karting today and forgot to bring gloves...I now have a giant spot on my right hand of raw skin. Hurts pretty bad. Go karts with no power steering or anything at 40 miles an hour with sharp turns = fun though.

Drugs.... hands down

Toss up between drugs and having relations with a virgin.

drugs was up there with virgins? lol how is that?

Edited by sYstEmATiC