Sign in to follow this  
Andrewr05

Possible show cancellations

ok, so after last nite's Terminator season finale, I feel that it's imperative to my survival that the show returns for season 3. so many new possibilities...

I'm fighting to keep quiet on what happened, so you youngsters w/lives and DVRs will have a chance to catch up.

non-related to last nite: I'd love to see more episodes in the future, like the split-week show on the submarine w/the T-1001 in the cryo-box.

also worth mentioning: if Terminator isnt drawing "major network" ratings, why cant FOX just put it on FX? didnt they do that w/The Shield?

Where do they say its getting bad ratings? It has to be getting better ratings then Prison Break (I swear that show was good in the first two seasons but now it is just freaking cheesy)

i don't personally mind if any of these go, i want to beat the person who ruined terminator for me and made it into a horrible series though. they need to die!

and why aren't people sick of watching bret michaels have . with sluts?

i mean people and that show must literally be the men who dont have enough money to go to the stripclub.