Sign in to follow this  
Andrewr05

Possible show cancellations

I hate reality TV. I wouldn't shed a tear if all of them got canceled.

You need to get out more. Only two of them on that list are reality shows (#'s 8 & 9) :P

PS. Since the article mentioned Pushing Daisies in the opening paragraph, I'd just like to say that that was a great show as well. Unique concept unlike a lot of the shows out there, colorful environments and extremely witty dialog.

You need to get out more. Only two of them on that list are reality shows (#'s 8 & 9) :P

That's two too many. :P

I don't see what me hating reality TV has anything to do with needing to get out more :blink:

That's two too many. :P

I don't see what me hating reality TV has anything to do with needing to get out more :blink:

because it has nothing to do with you hating them and everything to do with not realizing that most weren't

Rock of Love is hilarious. :lol:

because it has nothing to do with you hating them and everything to do with not realizing that most weren't

With this statement I was indicating that I wouldn't mind if all of the reality shows from that list got canceled, not that all of the shows on the list were reality shows. I really want some of them to stick around, especially Terminator.

If you were implying that Kash should learn more about TV shows, shouldn't you be telling him to stay in more? :unsure:

If "Life" is the only one that returns I won't shed a tear. lol

With this statement I was indicating that I wouldn't mind if all of the reality shows from that list got canceled, not that all of the shows on the list were reality shows. I really want some of them to stick around, especially Terminator.

Well you should have been more specific then :P

bases on last nite's pilot, Southland deserves to stay. gritty, real, w/interesting characters that should have some depth.

winnar!! :D

ok, so after last nite's Terminator season finale, I feel that it's imperative to my survival that the show returns for season 3. so many new possibilities...

I'm fighting to keep quiet on what happened, so you youngsters w/lives and DVRs will have a chance to catch up.

non-related to last nite: I'd love to see more episodes in the future, like the split-week show on the submarine w/the T-1001 in the cryo-box.

also worth mentioning: if Terminator isnt drawing "major network" ratings, why cant FOX just put it on FX? didnt they do that w/The Shield?

ok, so after last nite's Terminator season finale, I feel that it's imperative to my survival that the show returns for season 3. so many new possibilities...

I'm fighting to keep quiet on what happened, so you youngsters w/lives and DVRs will have a chance to catch up.

non-related to last nite: I'd love to see more episodes in the future, like the split-week show on the submarine w/the T-1001 in the cryo-box.

also worth mentioning: if Terminator isnt drawing "major network" ratings, why cant FOX just put it on FX? didnt they do that w/The Shield?

The Shield is probably a whole heck of a lot cheaper to produce. I won't ruin anything either, but just think about how much last night's episode would have cost to produce...certainly more than an episode of The Shield...probably more than five episodes.