Don't Bring Plastic BBs...

I guess I don't see the point of risking your life to defend personal property.

Usually it's not about the property, it's about feeling violated. Feeling violated in your own home is a real motivator for a lot of people.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he did the right thing, while he wasn't in danger they were committing a crime by being on his property without permission even morte so with the intent on stealing something...

Why bother?

I was simply wondering why he didn't get on the phone before going to confront them, that's all (and agreeing that the quick observation probably saved the intruder from being shot).

Didn't say anything about the act of actually going to confront them being wrong, that's a personal choice of putting yourself in a position where you could get hurt / hurt someone else.

I guess I don't see the point of risking your life to defend personal property.

PM me your address, I will be robbing you shortly as it obviously will be a risk free affair.

I promise to bring a real gun. :)

PM me your address, I will be robbing you shortly as it obviously will be a risk free affair.

I promise to bring a real gun. :)

I'll rob your place while you rob him lol. :D

I was simply wondering why he didn't get on the phone before going to confront them, that's all (and agreeing that the quick observation probably saved the intruder from being shot).

Didn't say anything about the act of actually going to confront them being wrong, that's a personal choice of putting yourself in a position where you could get hurt / hurt someone else.

:withstupid:

All I got to say know.

Under adrenaline/high stress, people tend to default to a basic set of actions. Those who usually depend on others will call for help by instinct and those who are more independent will take action by instinct. Those who default somewhere in the middle will do both.

I was simply wondering why he didn't get on the phone before going to confront them
Ahhhh, I see...

Maybe like other people said he didn't immediately think of it and thought first and foremost of deterring the intruders?

Who knows?