Worst Movie(s) You've Seen

tjmagneto

Watched 'The Spirit' with a buddy. Figured the previews looked ok so we went and saw it. About a hour and a half in with everyone in the theater not even paying attention it cuts out and everyone cheers and asks for their life back.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill name just two so I dont have to remember all the Movies I loath.

Zoolander and 2 fast 2 furious.

(walk out of theater for both)

I run to the remote control when I see Zoolander start playing on TV, and it isn't to turn up the volume either!

• 2 weeks later...

Anything that has Jack Black in it, no matter how hard you attempt to argue, Jack Black reeks stale and simply is not funny.

Anything with Will Ferrell, he has the tendency to be funny on occasion, but the rest it's 99.99999% dullitude.

Any of the arse-awful WWE Films. (You're a wrestler, stop trying to act)

Dorm Daze 2: College @ Sea - Took the winning formula that first movie had (which I love by the way) and flushed it down the toilet

Jason Goes to Hell (I don't know what the hell Adam Marcus was trying to do with this movie, but he failed horribly. He should actually be awarded a grammy for the worst failure, ever.)

The list could go on, but I'll leave it there.

Edited by r3d c0m3t

• 3 weeks later...
I wholeheartedly disagree. Stardust was an excellent movie. Odd for sure, but great.

To each his own. I think Role Models was stupid and not funny but everyone else thinks its great.

I wholeheartedly disagree. Stardust was an excellent movie. Odd for sure, but great.

Agree, I liked Stardust too. Reminded me of Big Fish, also a good movie.

As for worst movie I've seen, I can't name anything. I usually stop watching it after 10 - 30 mins. So I don't suffer any longer.

Edited by Krazyxazn