Worst Movie(s) You've Seen

tjmagneto

I agree about Young Frankenstein. I saw it in the theater when it came out. I didn't laugh.

OK, I know this will get me flamed, but I refuse to watch any movie with Martin Lawrence or Adam Sandler in it.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I went to see twilight. It was the absolute WORST piece of crap ever. I saw the commercial on youtube and it had a lot of action in it, little did I know that all the action in the whole movie was summed up into a 2 minute trailer... God I never even knew it was a chick flick, it was the first time I even heard of it

Honestly, I went to see twilight. It was the absolute WORST piece of crap ever. I saw the commercial on youtube and it had a lot of action in it, little did I know that all the action in the whole movie was summed up into a 2 minute trailer... God I never even knew it was a chick flick, it was the first time I even heard of it

It isn't a chick flick... It's a tween flick... And guys shouldn't expect anything more than that... Also... The book is much better... Keep in mind it's based on a book for young adults...like... 12 year old girls lol.

Anywho...well I've seen many bad ones... However I did walk out of the theatre because of "Wolf Creek"...and I hated "Max Payne".

I've seen many bad movie but I guess the worst are White noise, and this other one I can't remember the name of.

I think it was called fiest. If you've seen it you'll know what I mean as well as how bad it was.

Eh, I went to see it with my friend (she loved the book) and neither of us liked it.

It isn't a chick flick... It's a tween flick... And guys shouldn't expect anything more than that... Also... The book is much better... Keep in mind it's based on a book for young adults...like... 12 year old girls lol.

Anywho...well I've seen many bad ones... However I did walk out of the theatre because of "Wolf Creek"...and I hated "Max Payne".

Hey, I'm 14 and so was my friend, so your statement doesn't make much sense.

It was horrible.

So may... So hard to chose...

One HORRIBLE movie that B movie that I've seen sticks out like a sore thumb though.

It was a made for SciFi movie (oh god!! the horror!; saying that already means it sucks for the most part).

It was about spiders.

Giant spiders

Mutant giant spiders

Mutant giant spiders on a boat...

and I swear on my mothers life that one scene where the spider escaped from the hull was nothing more than a tarantula set atop a model ship in a bathtub...

I kid you not...

You have absolutely no idea how far my eyes bulged out of my head before I started into the most gut wrenching laughing fit I have ever had the unpleasantness of experiencing.

It was one of the most ridiculous things that I have ever seen in my entire life.

To this day I can not find any info on this movie and I've never met anyone else who has seen it.

Not that I would want to though because two people within a 10 foot radius who have witnessed so much 'stupid' would destroy the universe...