Sign in to follow this  
Queenz

Have you ever seen a ghost?

I have not personally seen a ghost but I do have a pretty good story to relate. A few years ago I had heard that some of our office staff had seen something in this building across the street from the hospital. They had gone there in the evening to get some x-ray files and take them into the hospital. There should have been nobody else in that building. The girls described the person as some elderly lady that had a purple sweater on. One of my co-workers and I thought to ourselves "oh no it can't be." We left and found a photo of an person who fit the description, purple sweater and all, and later asked them if this was who they saw. The girls just freaked out and said that was who they saw. The lady was the wife of one of the doctors who used to be in that building. I remember her coming by and asking where her husband was as well as a few other staff. She had been dead for several years and I guess she was still coming back and looking for her husband.

When I was in high school a bunch of us went out to a graveyard looking for a demon (yes a demon, that's what the stories called it anyways) that was supposed to be out there. We thought we saw a kid out in the graveyard so a few of us walked out there to check it out and several that were too scared stayed by the cars. As we were walking they said we walked right by some guy but none of us saw anything. I don't know though. Everything I've ever seen can be explained.

I do believe in angels and demons but I don't know what they are capable of. I do believe they can take visible form but not sure if they can move objects.

Edited by flareback

My brother saw a ghost once during a high school play at the local opera house. He was wandering around the place just looking around and came upon a locked door. He looked in the window of the locked room and saw a girl standing in the room. He didn't think much of it and when he mentioned it to dome of the staff , they told him he saw the so-called ghost of the Woodstock Opera House.

the building has been mentioned in books about being a haunted house. The story is something like back in the 1800s a woman killed herself in that same room because she couldn't get the role in a play she wanted.

Ghosts are real imo.