Sign in to follow this  
Queenz

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Ask me again in a few weeks after I go investigating with a Ghost hunting team...sister team to TAPS if any of you watch Ghost Hunters. I'll be spending the night at Waverly Hills Sanatorium:-).

I believe in the paranormal...but 99% of the time..you can disprove odd happenings.

99% of the time neither myself or my roomates could figure out what was going on. This led to more debate and trying to figure out what was happening. What I did not mention in my first reply to this thread was that our house backed onto a cemetary. Yeah, I hear all of your groans. When we took a walk around the plots behind our house we suddenly found that a lot of the graves behind us belonged to children and adolescents. Ages ranging all over the board, stillborn to 18. My little flashes started making sense around then. Apparently our house, groan, groan, groan was once upon a time the grounds keepers home. I don't know if any bodies were ever kept there before burial, but if they were, they felt at home hanging about. To add to this, it was always on the first floor that these occurences would happen. Never on the third and only twice on the seccond. The two times on the seccond floor it happened in my bedroom and I flipped and started yelling in the air. After that it was bussiness as usual. Since we all have moved nothing like this has happened again. I have to say that I miss that. It kept life interesting.

All you old-timers will remember these...I can't believe they're still in my photobucket:

austin_powers_ghost.jpgbend_it_like_beckham_ghost.jpgchristina_fighter_video_-_ghost.jpgfriends_-_ghost.jpgheartbreakers_ghost.jpglegally_blonde_ghost.jpgLotR_Ghost_01.jpgLotR_Ghost_02.jpgLotR_Ghost_03.jpgmatrix_ghost.jpg

I have had no visual experiences but I have been some places that didn't sit well with me. I have been to a few ghost towns and I just felt like someone was watching me. I used to watch ghost hunters but I can't stand them anymore. I usually watch paranormal state or Ghost adventures.

Holy wet t-shirt batman!

Is that the OCC Ghost I've heard of?

Yes, must have been right before your time.