Have you ever seen a ghost?

Queenz

I haven't been watching too many movies so don't ask. But I was wondering if any of you have really ever seen a ghost? Please make it serious :)

P.S your mother in law doesn't count ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I ask this question is cause weird things have been going on lately seriously no jokes. Lately my door as been closing shut itself during certain times of the day. What makes it more scary is the fact that the door is extremely hard to move cause when the house was made, the doors were the wrong size for the door frame and practically makes it impossible to slide across the floor to close it. And for the past couple of years my TV has been turning on by itself in my room. I use to have a CRT TV a few years ago and it use to do it. I just switched to a LCD TV last year and it still does it. Even when no one is home so I know it isn't someone else. This is really creepy. I actually had two electricians to come in and check the wiring and there is not one problem.

Edited by Queenz

I can honestly say that I lived in a house that had some paranormal activity. Was at home with my brother one night and we heard a noise coming from our kitchen, We knew that we were alone and all the doors were locked cause we had just checked them. We went into the kitchen to find all the chairs sitting on top of the table. We had just left the room not 5 secs. before that happened. All I can say is that we left till others came home.