Building new rigg! wont it to be right

Nekroze

.... I'm going with the p6t SE then, unless someone can confirm i can clock considerably higher or better with that DFI.

thanks with that one its a nice board.

HAVE to get the OC palm edition in the future its awesome, in the end i wont the classified mobo its crazy

PS: Any Thoughts on the Purified Water, its just that HydrX Stuff needs it for the liquid cooling, and if i cant get the water its gonna add an extra $30 bucks about to the price for a 1L bottle, and id rather not ship a 1L Bottle as well as all this stuff.

You can get distilled water from coles or woolies or any auto store its like 1 buck per litre or something like that. Its very cheap though

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and that's whats needed yes? thanks... just once more, that IS what is needed yeh Distilled is same as Purified water?

and i was able to make one large change with minor cash influence. keeping under $2800 still but just ($2,792.85 exactly)

changed ram to OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 i7 Edition 3x2GB OCZ3X1333LV6GK

very nice little chips. one thing though they have heat spreaders that come with it (if i had an air cooling CPU i wouldn't ask) spreaders are not the same as heat sinks right, will i need to get some extra cooling for them in the near future, and for now should i try be careful with their heat, or is it not an issue still being the same.

cause I'm pretty sure that heat spreaders rely on airflow more then a regular heat sink but I'm probably wrong. although the case has got like 6 fans in it already anyways. just needed to check.

Thanks again for the water.

and that's whats needed yes? thanks... just once more, that IS what is needed yeh Distilled is same as Purified water?

and i was able to make one large change with minor cash influence. keeping under $2800 still but just ($2,792.85 exactly)

changed ram to OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 i7 Edition 3x2GB OCZ3X1333LV6GK

very nice little chips. one thing though they have heat spreaders that come with it (if i had an air cooling CPU i wouldn't ask) spreaders are not the same as heat sinks right, will i need to get some extra cooling for them in the near future, and for now should i try be careful with their heat, or is it not an issue still being the same.

cause I'm pretty sure that heat spreaders rely on airflow more then a regular heat sink but I'm probably wrong. although the case has got like 6 fans in it already anyways. just needed to check.

Thanks again for the water.

The ram should be fine mine are standalone (no fans on them) and are OC'ed and had no issues so far, they should be fine, worse case scratch up 30 bucks and get a

Cooler

are those newer am3's worth looking into either now (as in getting basic one that works ok with am3 mobo for later upgrade when it comes out) or stick with the i7 that i can JUST afford and have to dish out a bit of my own. i am looking for comparing reviews for the i7 920 and the AMD Phenom II X4 810. sure they prolly wont match up but price is like half and the later am3 that will be coming out are kinda nice looking, from the sounds around the place. then again i will probably be wrong tho