Your Username

Eva_Unit_0

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have used O(V)eGA_l2el) for years (mostly gaming and everything else). My username is a character from the 90s XMen TV series (it is ok if you do not remember) <_< I use anime_wizard_01 for chat clients (animewizard01 for aol im client).

P.S. I love anime if you have not noticed; Neon Genesis l2u!_3$ :P

Mine's a long story lol but i'll make it short.

Being somewhat in not such a good health, i was more than often in hospitals and tests of all kinds and a nurse in radiology once saw me get in (again) and said heyy!! here's Mr. radioactive (lol yeah i was there a lot) and it stuck on me for a while then a guy in nuclear asked me why The h.. peoples were calling me that? so i told him saying good chance i wasn't as often in here otherwise they would have called me cobalt. After i was thinking of a username and i remembered that story and translated cobalt in german which are my roots and it became kobalt :)

Today i'm still sitting at my computer(and related stuff) 20hrs a day,i'm still not working but i feel much better now than in those days ;)

Edited by kobalt

Well, mine started when i was thinking of username for some other forum i think, or a game..i don't remember...about 5 years ago or so. I had Creed's "Human Clay" CD on the table in front of me, and I was playing the game Return to Zork, and there's the mysterious character in it called Morpheus. So I created the name, ClayMorphius (i wanted to have a unique spelling of Morphius so i went with an "i" instead).

Then, when i was in college...i was walkin with some friends, and we saw a cat, and one of my (weird) friends said, "oh my god, it's a cat MEOW!", and he said MEOW immediately following the word cat, sort of like one word, but emphasized, so we all started saying catmeow for random things. So i eventually changed my name from ClayMorphius to ClayMeow, and have used it ever since. I have used it in CS also (sometimes CU~ClayMeow if i want to represent Cornell), and often go by either Clay by some people, or Meow...so i sorta like that :)

(for fantasy football, and other football related things, I started using Hard Knocks last year, based on the HBO series with the same name documenting training camp with the Dallas Cowboys, my fav. team. Also, awhile back when i used IRC, i sometimes went by the name inquisitiveinquisition which was completely random because i wanted a name that would NOT be associated with me, and just thought that sounded kinda cool...but it's a little long for some places.)

Edited by ClayMeow

I mainly use volcompimp on forums and stuff cause its pretty simple

and not too tarded out.... basicly I wear a lot of volcom and have

for a long time... in my opinion its the best clothing brand around by far and the volcom stone is cool.... I wanna get a few volcom tattoo's....

been wearin volcom for at least 4 or 5 years now...

and pimp cause Im a straight pimp and everyone knows it...

on AIM I use afghanistan baby cause on cky4 Brandon Dicamello

is on a half pipe dressed all arab'd out and skates across w/ a sign

that says afghanistan and says 'Afghanistan baby! oh yeah!

sometimes Ill use randomhero which is Ryan Dunn's nickname

(from CKY/Jack@ss/viva la bam etc...) just cause I think its a cool

name... mostly just use that if Im gaming or somethin...

Hmmm where to start?

Okay.. used to be into 2 way radio (just dabble now), where I come from we called distant 'stations' tazwegions... because Tasmania being the southern most State of Australia, is as far as you can go south whilst remaining in Aus' (with the exception of the Antartic Territories :P).

And I really like the WB's animated character TAZ :D

'Hooking into' OCC from so far away... well it seemed fitting & appropriate :lol: